Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Keith Flynn Session Info down (?)

Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:27 pm

Has anyone any information as to why Keith's session section of
his website is down 'Until further notice' ? Hope it's nothing
serious as this is THE Elvis session referance guide!
www.keithflynn.com

Re: Keith Flynn Session Info down (?)

Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:41 pm

Maybe he is updating them...?

Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:49 pm

Keith Flynns site Rocks, i have been a frequent visitor for years. :smt023

Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:06 pm

I am curious, too. I hope it is not off line for some time.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:00 pm

I think he's only updating the sessions and essential sections. The others are operating!

Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:25 am

HAWAII wrote:Has anyone any information as to why Keith's session section of
his website is down 'Until further notice' ? Hope it's nothing
serious as this is THE Elvis session referance guide!
http://www.keithflynn.com

As others have noted, he's updating the pages. I'll wager they'll return in a short while.

Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:56 pm

Both the "Recording Sessions" and "Essential Lists" pages will be offline for the foreseeable future, as I'm in the process of something quite big at present - All will be revealed in due course

Keith

Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:20 pm

phpBB [video]

Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:45 pm

SUN-RCA wrote:
phpBB [video]

That's how I feel, too!

Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:55 am

Keith wrote:Both the "Recording Sessions" and "Essential Lists" pages will be offline for the foreseeable future, as I'm in the process of something quite big at present - All will be revealed in due course

Keith

I hope it`s all eventually coming back not only on the web, but in BOOK FORM available for purchase, and any updated pages following a book release can be attached at a later date...now that would be something in conjunction with SONY / FTD music, or hell even done by Keith himself!! :D

Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:09 am

sweetangeline wrote:
Keith wrote:Both the "Recording Sessions" and "Essential Lists" pages will be offline for the foreseeable future, as I'm in the process of something quite big at present - All will be revealed in due course

Keith

I hope it`s all eventually coming back not only on the web, but in BOOK FORM available for purchase, and any updated pages following a book release can be attached at a later date...now that would be something in conjunction with SONY / FTD music, or hell even done by Keith himself!! :D

Even an eBook for purchase would be cool where you could always download the most current version with the updates.

Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:19 pm

Keith

Exciting. I can't wait.

It really is an excellent web-site.

Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:31 pm

Keith

Keith, our mutual friend Gordon told me last night that you've given up on Elvis and are busy transforming http://www.keithflynn.com into a One Direction appreciation site. Is this true?

Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:31 pm

I wonder if he might be working with JAT and by removing the website create more demand for the next Elvis Sessions book?

Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:17 am

I would like to take the opportunity to thank Keith Flynn for the site, as it is indispensable. Which is why I'm sure that I'm not the only person eager for it to return!

Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:53 am

Ernst should do an update book on the Sessions to include all the stuff thats been found and released.

Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:46 am

ritchie valens wrote:Ernst should do an update book on the Sessions to include all the stuff thats been found and released.

Thanks.

Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:30 am

Y always Thanks no comment other than that? Nothing else DJC?

Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:29 am

Hank wrote:I would like to take the opportunity to thank Keith Flynn for the site, as it is indispensable. Which is why I'm sure that I'm not the only person eager for it to return!

Brilliant site - best there is.
Tim C wrote:I wonder if he might be working with JAT and by removing the website create more demand for the next Elvis Sessions book?

What happened to JAT's SESSIONS 4 book?
anyone heard a publishing date or will it drag on for years like the others?

Cheers
Piers

Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:34 pm

PiersEIN wrote:What happened to JAT's SESSIONS 4 book?anyone heard a publishing date or will it drag on for years like the others?

he is still working on the shipping price :wink:

Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:42 pm

PiersEIN wrote:
What happened to JAT's SESSIONS 4 book?
anyone heard a publishing date or will it drag on for years like the others?

Cheers
Piers

I guess it will be out middle of the year..heard from a reliable source.... :wink: