Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: Ginger Alden Tribute on Facebook

Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:44 am

Francesc wrote:
JaneTLC wrote:This is going to get very nasty, possibly legal.

Facebook is very good at talking the talk about protecting your privacy and against bullying, but when it comes down to it, they do nothing.
Despite many reports, the offensive page naming names that Rosemary doesn't like is still up.

Has anyone here had anything to do with publishing books?
Her 'book' is on pre-sale on Amazon for an early August release date, but does that mean that copies have been printed?
I'm just wondering if her publishers will view any publicity as good publicity, or if they will be concerned about the alienation of potential buyers by deliberate hate campaigns engineered by her own family?

Where is that offensive page?

Here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ginger-A ... 95?fref=ts

Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:37 am

JaneTLC wrote:
Francesc wrote:
JaneTLC wrote:This is going to get very nasty, possibly legal.

Facebook is very good at talking the talk about protecting your privacy and against bullying, but when it comes down to it, they do nothing.
Despite many reports, the offensive page naming names that Rosemary doesn't like is still up.

Has anyone here had anything to do with publishing books?
Her 'book' is on pre-sale on Amazon for an early August release date, but does that mean that copies have been printed?
I'm just wondering if her publishers will view any publicity as good publicity, or if they will be concerned about the alienation of potential buyers by deliberate hate campaigns engineered by her own family?

Where is that offensive page?

Here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ginger-A ... 95?fref=ts

My god! This is so idiotic ...

Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:27 am

I know, it's disgusting.

:smt011

Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:29 am

And what's worse, one of those women named is related to the Aldens.

Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:31 am

And you are there as troublemaker atheist ! lol ! I reported the page but as you said nothing would happen

Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:43 am

Wow. She looks amazing!

Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:55 am

Francesc wrote:And you are there as troublemaker atheist ! lol ! I reported the page but as you said nothing would happen

Thanks Francesc: Facebook is hopeless at protecting people from mobbing.
Knowing her style of writing, I would say that Rosemary Alden contributed to that page, and since it has been up for a few days, one must in any case assume that the Aldens are aware of it and tacitly consent to it.
That is all one needs to know about that family smt172

Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:37 am

I am glad that you are being classy about this Jane and not stooping to their level. I was horrified at reading the updated comments on Elvis' fans on that Facebook link, running down their looks, etc., implying horrible things, always referring back to the Alden's in their nasty comments. If the Alden's weren't involved, and had decency, they'd be horrified and asking whomever put up that site to pull it down, immediately. Which definitely would happen, if they wanted it to be so.

I think that Rosemary should come on site here, and deny involvement. That will clear it up ;)

Perhaps write to the Elvis Fan Clubs, Jane, have them suggest that members don't buy the book.

Write to Marty Lacker, care of the radio station where he answers questions. As good friends with Billy, make them aware of what is going on with regard to the disgusting treatment of Elvis' fans. Billy had the personalities pegged decades ago. I now believe all of what Marty Lacker has said about the Alden's, I don't have a doubt in my mind.

I have to say, what type of woman takes photos of herself, then photoshops away the wrinkles, the puffy face, hides the chin, uses some type of skin softening photoshop feature, then posts a continual stream of photos of herself, while saying "God bless". I think there are huge personality problems within that family. Narcissism comes to mind. Her fans are sickening with their responses to her, as if she is a God.

Elvis must have been driven insane by that family. Poor Elvis.

As suggested previously by DEH, read the book in the bookstore, leave it behind as the rubbish it will be.

Self serving, horrible, horrible, people. They have outsmarted themselves, I am totally disgusted.

Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:42 am

I have reported the page, too, Jane.

Wake up Facebook!

Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:59 am

Mountain Misst wrote:I am glad that you are being classy about this Jane and not stooping to their level. I was horrified at reading the updated comments on Elvis' fans on that Facebook link, running down their looks, etc., implying horrible things, always referring back to the Alden's in their nasty comments. If the Alden's weren't involved, and had decency, they'd be horrified and asking whomever put up that site to pull it down, immediately. Which definitely would happen, if they wanted it to be so.

I think that Rosemary should come on site here, and deny involvement. That will clear it up ;)

Perhaps write to the Elvis Fan Clubs, Jane, have them suggest that members don't buy the book.

Write to Marty Lacker, care of the radio station where he answers questions. As good friends with Billy, make them aware of what is going on with regard to the disgusting treatment of Elvis' fans. Billy had the personalities pegged decades ago. I now believe all of what Marty Lacker has said about the Alden's, I don't have a doubt in my mind.

I have to say, what type of woman takes photos of herself, then photoshops away the wrinkles, the puffy face, hides the chin, uses some type of skin softening photoshop feature, then posts a continual stream of photos of herself, while saying "God bless". I think there are huge personality problems within that family. Narcissism comes to mind. Her fans are sickening with their responses to her, as if she is a God.

As suggested previously by DEH, read the book in the bookstore, leave it behind as the rubbish it will be.

Self serving, horrible, horrible, people. They have outsmarted themselves, I am totally disgusted.

I haven't seen the photoshopped pics of the Alden's, care to show an example?

Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:25 am

Lonely Summer wrote:
Mountain Misst wrote:I am glad that you are being classy about this Jane and not stooping to their level. I was horrified at reading the updated comments on Elvis' fans on that Facebook link, running down their looks, etc., implying horrible things, always referring back to the Alden's in their nasty comments. If the Alden's weren't involved, and had decency, they'd be horrified and asking whomever put up that site to pull it down, immediately. Which definitely would happen, if they wanted it to be so.

I haven't seen the photoshopped pics of the Alden's, care to show an example?

I think some are in this thread. Anyway, they are hilarious! So over-the-top - crazy! All the fake (virtual) wigs!!!!!!! The neon lipstick! They don't even *resemble* her. Or anyone.

There are quite a few; she kept changing her profile pic with a new "look." ;)

rjm

Sent From My Phabulous Galaxy Note II Phablet Using Tapatalk 4

Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:39 am

Here are two of Rosemary's own profile pics, plus a real recent pic of her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:44 am

Facebook responded with regard to the report.

Our world is really down the gurgler:

Here's the latest status of your reports and inquiries. If we need more information, we'll let you know here.

You reported Ginger Alden & Elvis Presley's FB Trolls & Stalkers for harassment.

Status This page wasn't removed
Details
Thank you for taking the time to report something that you feel may violate our Community Standards. Reports like yours are an important part of making Facebook a safe and welcoming environment. We reviewed the page you reported for harassment and found it doesn't violate our Community Standards.
Note: If you have an issue with something on the page, be sure to report the content (ex: a photo), not the entire page. That way, your report will be more accurately reviewed.

We understand you still may not want to see this page. Here are a few things you can do:

Report Date Today
Owner

Ginger Alden & Elvis Presley's FB Trolls & Stalkers
Reason Harassment

Give Feedback

Ask Ginger Alden & Elvis Presley's FB Trolls & Stalkers to remove this page

Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:47 am

JaneTLC wrote:Here are two of Rosemary's own profile pics, plus a real recent pic of her.

If that was Rosemary with the long hair, she would look extremely attractive. However, it isn't her.

Very strange.

Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:50 am

It's what she wishes she looked like.
She's thinned her face down and played about with it.

Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:57 am

Mountain Misst wrote:Facebook responded with regard to the report.

Our world is really down the gurgler:

Here's the latest status of your reports and inquiries. If we need more information, we'll let you know here.

You reported Ginger Alden & Elvis Presley's FB Trolls & Stalkers for harassment.

Status This page wasn't removed
Details
Thank you for taking the time to report something that you feel may violate our Community Standards. Reports like yours are an important part of making Facebook a safe and welcoming environment. We reviewed the page you reported for harassment and found it doesn't violate our Community Standards.
Note: If you have an issue with something on the page, be sure to report the content (ex: a photo), not the entire page. That way, your report will be more accurately reviewed.

We understand you still may not want to see this page. Here are a few things you can do:

Report Date Today
Owner

Ginger Alden & Elvis Presley's FB Trolls & Stalkers
Reason Harassment

Give Feedback

Ask Ginger Alden & Elvis Presley's FB Trolls & Stalkers to remove this page

Well, it ain't a "community" then, is it?

Simple as that. Anything goes.

THIS is a community. There's a difference. ::rocks

rjm

Sent From My Phabulous Galaxy Note II Phablet Using Tapatalk 4

Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:22 pm

I have to say that Facebook have really gone down in my opinion.
Some of what they are allowing there is awful.
This means I can start a Facebook page against anyone, take their profile images, manipulate them and then call them names and harras them without fear of retribution.
I will certainly not be purchasing the book off the back of seeing this.

Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:20 pm

I might be wrong but wasn't that troll page made because the fans that were ousted from the Ginger group created a group themselves making fun of the people in the Ginger group?

Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:46 pm

JaneTLC wrote:Here are two of Rosemary's own profile pics, plus a real recent pic of her.

Ginger still looks very nice; the sisters, not so much.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:13 am

TINML wrote:I might be wrong but wasn't that troll page made because the fans that were ousted from the Ginger group created a group themselves making fun of the people in the Ginger group?

No.
A group was created, yes, because people were dismayed and wanted to talk about it. But it's a private group, not a public page with photos. BIG difference.
Because Rosemary was like the Red Queen in Alice in Wonderland in her group, you just had to say one word out of line, quite innocently, and you were summarily ejected, no warning, no explanation.
Also, a lot of people left of their own accord yet she still referred to them as her 'rejects', quite nastily.
A friend of mine was kicked for saying 'goddam' in a perfectly innocent phrase.
I was ejected because I made a negative comment on the picture below, which a whole gaggle of women were drooling over.
One of Rosemary's admins created the wretched thing. That is the level of 'respect' for Elvis in her group.
Oh and she didn't like that I mentioned I was an atheist once.
You decide.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:35 pm

That response by Facebook is pathetic, almost as bad as that ludicrous image of Elvis and angles or whatever they here meant to be

Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:50 pm

They stated the troll page was created because of the rejects they had kicked out. That's a outright lie. I left THEM because if all the drama and constant, unrelenting lies and harassment of other ppl that was sickening. So I LEFT. Yet they stated my name on that troll page and said I was kicked out. It's truly a LIE. I can prove it beyond a doubt.
You simply cannot like ANY other person in elvis' life EXCEPT them or they dog and shame that person until they are broken. It's really disgusting. According to them, elvis was going to fire everyone and then hire all their family. I just cannot believe he was going to fire Billy. I'll just never believe it. They truly loved each other.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:55 pm

And something I did notice about them over time. They virtually know nothing about elvis. They really knew nothing about his career, stats, accomplishments.
I was in love before.....I bothered to try to get to know all about my husband. Because I loved him, I wanted to know the accomplishments, experiences, roads he had traveled down, etc.. They never bothered with that. Ppl here on the FECC site know WAY more about him.
Join her page and see for yourself. That's the only real way if finding all this out is true or not.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:11 pm

rickeap wrote:That response by Facebook is pathetic, almost as bad as that ludicrous image of Elvis and angles or whatever they here meant to be

Yes makes you look at Elvis from a different angle :D

Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:20 am

GetLow wrote:And something I did notice about them over time. They virtually know nothing about elvis. They really knew nothing about his career, stats, accomplishments.
I was in love before.....I bothered to try to get to know all about my husband. Because I loved him, I wanted to know the accomplishments, experiences, roads he had traveled down, etc.. They never bothered with that. Ppl here on the FECC site know WAY more about him.
Join her page and see for yourself. That's the only real way if finding all this out is true or not.

The appeal this group has to the Lowest Common Denominator is, unfortunately, a good indication that Ginger will sell a few books. There are an awful lot of very dumb and gullible people.