Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

FTD TTWIW BOOK & CD

Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:33 pm

I have a couple FTD Book & CD Combos available via a friend

1. That's The Way It Was £140.00
2. Flashback £90.00
3. Rockin' Across Texas £80.00
4. Live In LA £70.00
5. King Creole £50.00
6. A Moment In Time £60.00
7. Fashion For A King £150.00
8. Writing For A King £110.00
9. Boy From Tupelo £200.00

All prices are inclusive of post and recorded delivery in UK
rest of Europe & World quotes for courier would be sought and then given, but expensive to post..

you can e-mail eaptcb2001@yahoo.co.uk or pm me direct if you'd like photos of conditions etc or other details but all are near mint, CD also mint condition.

Other Items he is considering selling are

TTWII - The Complete Works £300.00
The Final Curtain Box £350.00

again both mint..

Re: FTD TTWIW BOOK & CD

Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:43 pm

Does he wear a mask?

Re: FTD TTWIW BOOK & CD

Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:33 pm

Lol possibly if is, well I wouldn't sell even at those prices but each to his own.
although I have noticed "FTD TTWIW Book" on E-bay at buy now £150.00 + postage so not as high as some..