Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

SELLING some hard-to-get titles and the Aloha 40th book

Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:35 pm

I have decided to sell some rather rare stuff in order to pay off debt. I want "best offers".
Please get in touch for further information.
Items for sale includes - but are not limited to - these:
- 18 UK #1s: mint, I am not even sure I have played them all.
- LP Elvis The Legend 1961-64: from Australia 1981, played a very few times.
- WW 50 Gold Award Hits vol 1: looks like new-ish.
- and then some nice, rare CDs!

Re: SELLING some hard-to-get titles and the Aloha 40th book

Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:33 pm

nothing "rather rare " listed so far
What are the rare cd titles you have please

Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:40 pm

houndog wrote:nothing "rather rare " listed so far
What are the rare cd titles you have please

PM will be sent

Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:21 pm

I am taking the forum rules face-value seriously...so a list of my CDs and most other stuff for sale will be sent in PM or e-mail.
My e-mail is: kajsa89adj@yahoo.com - if that should be better for you than sending a PM.

Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:51 am

F.Y.I: I am not connecting to any social media with the e-mail address provided above. Instead, please get in touch by e-mail, and then we will eventually see if we get connected that way. Thanks.

Some or many of the items I choose to sell are sold out, and therefore "rather rare" and "hard to get", i think.

Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:04 pm

My items are still for sale.
One of them is about 1977, and one about August 1970 and one about February 1970.
To name only a few.
If you insist, I will provide prices (that may be discussed).

I am doing this to reduce my debt a bit.

Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:47 pm

I still have most of my items for sale.
If you want to take a look, please PM me your e-mail addy.