Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Elvis - The Final Curtain

Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:33 pm

Anyone help me acquire this set.

Thanks in advance !

Re: Elvis - The Final Curtain

Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:04 pm

Hi
I'm been looking on eBay one for sale £273 buy it now that's a great price

Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:11 pm

this very same seller had one for sale buy it now before Christmas same price same description etc, so either they have multiple copies (very possible) or its a scam.
Anyone know this seller got good feedback score but you cannot check out anything they have sold as all classed as private, which makes me suspicious.

Any thoughts.....

Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:40 pm

Here's one listed on eBay (#171220592480) but not sure if it's the same listing already mentioned…

Seller's in USA TX

images_of_the_king (1801 )
99.3% Positive feedback

Brand New BIN $450

Return Policy - Yes - Buyer pays return shipping

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ELVIS-77-THE-FI ... 0#rpdCntId

Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:53 pm

its the same one ...