Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

"Jerry Schilling Driving Priscilla"

Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:31 am

Never saw this before.

Jerry Schilling states that Neil Diamond was Elvis's next door neighbour at Monovale.

Seem like good friends :wink:

phpBB [video]

Re: "Jerry Schilling Driving Priscilla"

Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:00 am

Is this real? Just seems a little bit odd to me. When/where was this filmed? Anyway, it's very sweet.

Elvisly,

Linda

Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:07 am

lovin' EP wrote:Is this real? Just seems a little bit odd to me. When/where was this filmed? Anyway, it's very sweet.

Elvisly,

Linda

This is a nice video. My question is, what was this filmed for? It looks current, so it must be pretty recent, but I'd like to know what the point of it was/is? Nice though, to see the two of them riding around reminiscing about days with Elvis.

Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:15 am

This appeared on the Elvis By The Presleys DVD.

Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:03 am

Thanks. I have the Elvis by the Presleys DVD, but don't recall this particular footage. I'm going to look it up. It is very nice. ::rocks

Elvisly,

Linda

Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:07 pm

daylon wrote:Never saw this before.

Jerry Schilling states that Neil Diamond was Elvis's next door neighbour at Monovale.

Seem like good friends :wink:

phpBB [video]

Boy, I enjoyed this, thank you so much Daylon.

Now we know why Elvis wore the turban, lol :D

Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:21 am

mjsantafe wrote:This appeared on the Elvis By The Presleys DVD.

Never saw it on my EBTP DVD.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:29 am

The title is, in fact, "Driving Ms. Presley."

Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:41 am

Just did a little research...this was in a special package sold through Target only. I ordered mine online so I don't have this gem. :facep: :sosorry:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:39 pm

this is better than the staged interviews u always see. Its more relaxed. Priscilla is letting her guard down in this.

Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:39 pm

DEH wrote:this is better than the staged interviews u always see. Its more relaxed. Priscilla is letting her guard down in this.

+1

Love the part, when she's talking about, when The Beatles met Elvis.

Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:40 pm

Great. The Beatles story was the best.

Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:18 pm

jurasic1968 wrote:Great. The Beatles story was the best.

I thought so too!

I was impressed with her insight about Elvis' feelings toward the Beatles, the Beatles towards Elvis, especially John's and how they didn't realize at the time, the importance of them getting together.

Hard to believe, not one photo was taken of them together.

It's too bad they didn't get a chance to meet again. In this clip (4:08) Ringo's comments unfortunately were true, "you couldn't get close, it's not like we could've become good friends, it was impossible."

phpBB [video]