Off Topic Messages

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:39 am

TCB-FAN wrote:
Mountain Misst wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:Momma Cat and her 2 babies....

Gorgeous, reminds me of my baby kitty who is growing into a lion, :D

Thank you TCB-FAN it is so lovely to look at these pictures :D

Meowwwwww..yur quite welcome ! ="-"= If I don't post these heart warmin' cutie kitty pics around here, no one else would. :smt023

BTW, is it okies if I call you "Misty" ?????

Of course :D How nice, makes me happy :D

I spelt my name incorrectly for fun, lol.

Watching the fun vision of the kitty in the car that you posted, as she flops around (so wonderful, love it) as the wiper blades go back and forth, I'd like to say, lol, that my kitty watches TV, I'll have to catch her next time so that we can take a photo. She also tries to catch anything on the tv, lol. My other kitty likes to curl up with a banister brush - go figure, lol :D He also likes to move around with this claws out all the time, and use me as "home" for his games, lol :D :D :D

Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:43 am

TCB-FAN wrote:Who needs a GPS when you can have this in your car ?? :smt005

I have to comment on this one again.

How can you not love this kitty!!!! :D :D :D (As my head remembers and goes back and forth, what a cat, lol) :D

You know? Years ago, I had this beautiful, finely bred cat, and having rescue cats now, as a comparison, I wouldn't own anything else. They are funny little personalities that are rough and tumble. Just like dogs. They are lion like and brave, with loads of personality who want to be with us. My finely bred cat didn't have the wonderful disposition our kittens have.

Go the rescue kittens!! They are best :D :D :D

Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:54 pm

Another pretty "meow".

Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:00 am

TCB-FAN wrote:Another pretty "meow".

He is lovely and going to be huge, lol

Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:26 pm

Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:43 pm

What a smile on this little feller. :)

Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:54 pm

Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:15 am

Gorgeous TCB-FAN, I love them! :D Thank you.

Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:49 pm

Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:49 am

Passed out on the litter box. Too much catnip in his diet....poor thing.

Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:39 pm

Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:49 pm

Cuteness wrapped up in a fancy napkin........

Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:01 am

Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:35 am

Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:22 am

Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:33 am

Love them!!! :D :D :D

"Get in, we're going to catch the red dot" LOVE IT! LOL

Thank you.

Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:21 am

Momma Cat & Her 3 Lil Babies....

phpBB [video]

Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:02 pm

Man, last saturday I had to face one of the worst things I've seen so far in my life. I was on the road when way ahead of me a black cat ran over the street. Next thing I saw her lying on the back and dithering in death agony. To me it made the impression like she's gotten robbed of all of her nine lives at once. Before I could arrive it was over and another car had already stopped. On my way back she was already gone. I'd like to think that she recovered and just walked away. But that probably wasn't the case. May she R. I. P. Sorry, had to get this out of my system. That said I'll probably never forget it and will always have this picture in my head. :cry:

Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:34 pm

Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:35 pm

I always knew Snoopy was real.... :smt005

Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:15 am

Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:24 am

luckyjackson1 wrote:Man, last saturday I had to face one of the worst things I've seen so far in my life. I was on the road when way ahead of me a black cat ran over the street. Next thing I saw her lying on the back and dithering in death agony. To me it made the impression like she's gotten robbed of all of her nine lives at once. Before I could arrive it was over and another car had already stopped. On my way back she was already gone. I'd like to think that she recovered and just walked away. But that probably wasn't the case. May she R. I. P. Sorry, had to get this out of my system. That said I'll probably never forget it and will always have this picture in my head. :cry:

I am so sorry, Lucky Jackson, it is such a terrible thing to witness something like that and to be completely incapable of helping in any way. It is so nice that you care, thank you for saying.

Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:33 pm

This poor lil' bunhead wants down from the table right meowwww !! ="-"= ="-"=

phpBB [video]

Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:49 am

Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:02 am