Post here your Elvis' pictures

Harum Shot

Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:27 pm

Found this one on Sandi Millers FB - page. Horrible movie, great shot!
Eivind
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Harum Shot

Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:02 pm

Great candid Eivind

Kind of remind me of this one ;-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:08 pm

kenny wrote:Great candid Eivind

Kind of remind me of this one ;-)

Great pics guys. Thanks!

Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:14 pm

Are you kidding me?
Who put that head on that body and why?!!

Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:18 am

How weird, but those photos have some 1968 comeback feeling over them (except the clothes)

Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:34 am

dreambear wrote:How weird, but those photos have some 1968 comeback feeling over them (except the clothes)

The sideburns, and that he dropped a few pounds, might be the reason.

It was sad, he thought the film was going to be a Valentino-Fairbanks, swashbuckling, throwback-type adventure-comedy, and instead it was a "Harem Holiday." The great depression and weight gain which followed and was seen in May ("Frankie and Johnny") and July ("Paradise, Hawaiian Style") was not a coincidence.

Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:43 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
dreambear wrote:How weird, but those photos have some 1968 comeback feeling over them (except the clothes)

The sideburns, and that he dropped a few pounds, might be the reason.

It was sad, he thought the film was going to be a Valentino-Fairbanks, swashbuckling, throwback-type adventure-comedy, and instead it was a "Harem Holiday." The great depression and weight gain which followed and was seen in May ("Frankie and Johnny") and July ("Paradise, Hawaiian Style") was not a coincidence.

Thanks for that tidbit of info Doc, you hit the nail right on the head. It was extremely sad to see the effect the poorer movies had on him, taking away his creative desire, which in turn at times caused him not to give a sh*t about his appearance.That being said, he looked tremendous for Harem Scarum!