Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

Elvis MSG Opening show 9 th june 72

Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:38 pm

I edited together a while ago hope you like :wink:

phpBB [video]

Re: Elvis MSG Opening show 9 th june 72

Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:06 am

That was great. Thanks for all the hard work with the editing!

I was there: fifth row, center stage.

Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:51 am

Thanks, Wow 5th row :shock:

Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am

Yes, it was amazing! Here's my ticket stub.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:50 pm

Here is a ticket "June 9th" that I have in my collection that came from the original owner who won the ticket in a radio station contest. The bad news is she didn't get the ticket until after the concert as the letter was mailed to the wrong address. The good news, is the ticket is in mint, unused condition.

[url][[URL=http://s215.photobucket.com/user/Guitarman71/media/ELVISMSGTICKET_zpsb1d2caf6.jpg.html]Image[/url]/url]

Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:51 pm

Fairchild1171 wrote:Here is a ticket "June 9th" that I have in my collection that came from the original owner who won the ticket in a radio station contest. The bad news is she didn't get the ticket until after the concert as the letter was mailed to the wrong address. The good news, is the ticket is in mint, unused condition.

[url][[URL=http://s215.photobucket.com/user/Guitarman71/media/ELVISMSGTICKET_zpsb1d2caf6.jpg.html]Image[/url]/url]

How would you feel about that wininng a ticket and getting it too late :smt013

Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:33 am

Pissed off. But the original owner got a good return on her "free" unused ticket when she sold it. :D

Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:51 pm

Fairchild1171 wrote:Pissed off. But the original owner got a good return on her "free" unused ticket when she sold it. :D

True much rather see the show 8)