burning, ripping, decoding ,codec'', etc..
Note: Before any posting relating to Software is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL SOFTWARE must be Legal in accordance to Copyrights and Licensing per Vender . If we become aware, the material you are linking or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.
Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:24 pm
Just upgraded pc to windows 8 and the size of the screen seems larger than my monitor will display
ie on the lock screen i only see half of the clock
how do i shrink it to fit the monitor
Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:00 pm
If your monitor has an auto detect screen button press it when you are on users logo screen , if not , try to do that manually until you make the limits of the screen match limits of display.
You may have set your desktop resolution higher than what your monitor can support. When this happens on certain monitors it decides to only display part of the desktop. When you increase resolution of your desktop it increases the amount of pixels that the whole desktop is made up of. So your monitor may not have enough pixels for it, so all you can see is as much of the desktop as you have pixels for.
To fix this try the following:
1. Right-click on an open spot on the desktop.'
2. Select PROPERTIES. This should open DISPLAY PROPERTIES.
3. Select the SETTINGS tab in the upper right corner of the window.
4. Towards the bottom on the left you will see SCREEN RESOLUTION and a slider underneath it. MOVE THIS SLIDER UNTIL THE RESOLUTION SAYS 800x600. That should be a safe resolution that most monitors support.
5. Click OK and the screen will refresh and change.
Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:00 pm
Thanks that is now sorted