Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

MOODY BLUE and other FTD's

Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:41 am

Any chance these escape before Christmas??

Re: MOODY BLUE and other FTD's

Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:09 am

If memory serves "Moody Blue" is/was to be released in November. But we're into November and no word. Not even a track list. Escape before Christmas? Possibly, but we probably won't see the titles in the U.S. before January at the earliest.

Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:27 am

will be out just before xmas im sure

Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:30 pm

I'm still waiting on my september FTD's so don't hold your breath! :D

Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:14 am

Geez with people around the world getting the Sept FTD's in November it would be ludicrous to expect the next ones b4 early 2014!~ :? :wink: :oops:

Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:06 am

Even though we were told in a statement that "Moody Blue" would be released with others in Nov? I do wish FTD would learn to stick to something resembling a schedule. Perhaps Ernst could make that one of his New Years resolutions. Very frustrating. Oh well.

Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:42 am

Track listings have shown that those responsible struggle to count to twenty. Therefore, knowing the months of the year is probably asking a bit much.

Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:18 am

poormadpeter wrote:Track listings have shown that those responsible struggle to count to twenty. Therefore, knowing the months of the year is probably asking a bit much.

Another day, another faux complaint.

At least you don't buy them, that should raise a smile. ;-)
Last edited by drjohncarpenter on Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:33 am

JerryNodak wrote:Even though we were told in a statement that "Moody Blue" would be released with others in Nov? I do wish FTD would learn to stick to something resembling a schedule. Perhaps Ernst could make that one of his New Years resolutions. Very frustrating. Oh well.
Don't rush em. With a rush comes errors on the tracklistings, and sloppy misspelling.

Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:15 am

JerryNodak wrote:If memory serves "Moody Blue" is/was to be released in November. But we're into November and no word. Not even a track list. Escape before Christmas? Possibly, but we probably won't see the titles in the U.S. before January at the earliest.

It seems it is the US now that gets the FTDs before anyone else does.

Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:52 am

We've only just received G.I. Blues vol 2 and The On Stage Season.What's the rush ?

Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:46 pm

The track list is out and posted over at Elvis news. Looks good.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:56 pm

Obviously, they're holding back on Feelings for a forthcoming Jungle Room Sessions Boxed Set.

This Moody Blue/FEPBMT fan is intrigued. We were not aware that there was a Take 21 of She Thinks I Still Care, nor Takes 3 and 4 of It's Easy For You.

Snark away, people.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:01 pm

elvisjock wrote:Obviously, they're holding back on Feelings for a forthcoming Jungle Room Sessions Boxed Set.

This Moody Blue/FEPBMT fan is intrigued. We were not aware that there was a Take 21 of She Thinks I Still Care, nor Takes 3 and 4 of It's Easy For You.

Snark away, people.

I don't think there is a take 21 of She Thinks I Still Care - it appears to stop at take 15.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:35 pm

The posting I saw on Facebook showed Take 15 as Take 21.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:37 pm

elvisjock wrote:The posting I saw on Facebook showed Take 15 as Take 21.

Its take 15.. because of a writing error it suppose to be TRACK 21.. which is the next track

Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:57 pm

Reading on a smartphone = Takes Mistakes.

Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:44 pm

Anyone know when MOODY BLUE FTD will be back in stock at ShopElvis?

Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:52 pm

Richard--W wrote:Anyone know when MOODY BLUE FTD will be back in stock at ShopElvis?

Not really sure about ShopElvis, but as ElvisMatters is also out of stock right now I did ask them and was told "Moody Blue" (and "At American Sound Studio") will be back in stock late January together with the upcoming "Something For The Girls" book.

Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:12 am

Thanks. What's the link to ElvisMatters?

Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:19 am

poormadpeter wrote:Track listings have shown that those responsible struggle to count to twenty. Therefore, knowing the months of the year is probably asking a bit much.

'That's not true, my order is due at my doorstep on Feb. 31st.

Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:25 pm

Richard--W wrote:Thanks. What's the link to ElvisMatters?

http://www.shopelvismatters.com/

Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:03 pm

Does anyone have an inkling of when the next batch of FTDs will be announced? I thought perhaps it would have been on Elvis' birthday but the only new news we got was the Legacy release of 'Recorded Live in Memphis'.

JEFF d
EP fan