Off Topic Messages

More Lost Film Of JFK Motorcade

Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:44 am

This is a rarely seen film taken from the Secret Service car that was directly behind JFK's and Jackie's car in the motorcade on 22 November 1963. Filming stopped just before the motorcade entered Dealey Plaza.

This video may shed light on a theory hitting the headlines due to the recent announcement of the Reelz Channel's documentary 'JFK: The Smoking Gun', which will air 3 November 2013. Based on Bonar Menninger's and Howard Donahue's book 'Mortal Error: The Shot That Killed JFK', the documentary claims that a secret service agent, George Hickey, sitting in the car following JFK's accidentally fatally shot JFK.

phpBB [video]

Re: More Lost Film Of JFK Motorcade

Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:00 am

Interesting footage.

A lot of people like conspiracies.

Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:50 am

TCB-FAN wrote:This is a rarely seen film taken from the Secret Service car that was directly behind JFK's and Jackie's car in the motorcade on 22 November 1963. Filming stopped just before the motorcade entered Dealey Plaza.

This video may shed light on a theory hitting the headlines due to the recent announcement of the Reelz Channel's documentary 'JFK: The Smoking Gun', which will air 3 November 2013. Based on Bonar Menninger's and Howard Donahue's book 'Mortal Error: The Shot That Killed JFK', the documentary claims that a secret service agent, George Hickey, sitting in the car following JFK's accidentally fatally shot JFK.

phpBB [video]

The footage was "found" a while ago.

The new documentary "JFK: The Smoking Gun," is just malarky for anyone with any serious knowledge of 11-22-1963 and its aftermath, yet another diversion from what really happened fifty years ago, and what that event really meant. These TV specials, documentaries and films, designed to maintain the status quo with lies and/or distractions, always crop up when the public's consciousness is about to be reacquainted with the murder of President John F. Kennedy.

It's sad.

Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:32 am

Accidentally?

WTF?

I saw some footage, abstracted from context, and saw what could have looked like a gun -- or sunlight, but JFK was shot more than once! and Connolly was also shot. No accidents.

Also, in the bit of footage I saw, you really can see the people climbing up the hill, to the apparent direction of the shots. Accidentally? How bizarre a claim. That means they can no longer maintain the original fiction, and so are coming up with new fictions.

rjm

Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:08 am

Interesting footage

rjm wrote:Accidentally?

WTF?

I saw some footage, abstracted from context, and saw what could have looked like a gun -- or sunlight, but JFK was shot more than once! and Connolly was also shot. No accidents.

Also, in the bit of footage I saw, you really can see the people climbing up the hill, to the apparent direction of the shots. Accidentally? How bizarre a claim. That means they can no longer maintain the original fiction, and so are coming up with new fictions.

rjm

Well said rjm, those were my exact same thoughts. There were numerous shots with 2 people in Kennedy's car being hit, Kennedy himself and, as you said Connolly. Given the known circumstances it's odd (to say the least) that there's a claim he accidentally shot Kennedy.

Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:35 am

Wonder why it stopped before Dealey? How do you "accidently shoot the President". Weird.

Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:54 am

I dont think we will ever know the truth

Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:26 pm

keninlincs wrote:I dont think we will ever know the truth

We basically already do.

But, even fifty years later, work is done to keep it buried, and that includes the U.S. government itself proclaiming in 1979 that the murder was a result of a conspiracy. You won't read that fact in your upcoming 50th anniversary media recaps.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:53 pm

Geez, Hunt gave a deathbed confession! It basically supported what had been well-known.

As for the eager and ongoing maintenence of the fiction, it is bewildering.

And disturbing, because it shows zero respect for our justice system. Oswald is called "a killer" when he didn't even live to face an indictment!

Not to mention that he was killed in police custody. If this were any ordinary shooting, and then the suspect was killed in police custody by a local Wiseguy who knew the local cops, does anybody think Oswald would be labeled a killer for eternity?

It's just so wrong. He was only 24; he was used. And then thrown to the dogs.

I have a textbook from decades ago that tried to prove him schizophrenic! Just terrible.

50 years. The young man sacrificed would be 74 today. He also had young children at the time. Does anyone give a damn?

rjm

Sent From My Phabulous Galaxy Note II Phablet Using Tapatalk 4

Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:34 pm

I have studied this for 30 years and my thought there was a conspiriacy. You have fake secret service agents seen by a police officer. Lee bowers who was in a Railroad tower overlooking the plaza saw some people behind the stockade fence acting strange.

On the records building workers working on the roof found a rifle cartridge on the roof from the looks it was up there for sometime.

what the people who believe only Oswald did it won't tell you that the scope on Oswald's rifle was misaligned. For the Warren Commission to use it mental slims had to be used for them be able to shoot the rifle with that scope.

I could go on about the reactions times between President Kennedy and Gov Connally. How President kennedy reacted to the last shot.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:00 pm

There was an empty cartridge case up the spout, which Oswald expelled when he loaded his first bullet. He fired twice, the first one missed & hit the road the second one hit JFK & Connally (look up the magic bullet theory). Then George Hickey (secret service agent in the car behind the President) fired an AR-15 assault rifle by accident & hit JFK in the head - killing him. That's my theory. The AR-15 assault bullet is supposed to shatter matter on impact. Oswald's bullets (Mannliher-Carcano) only made clean holes...did not explode upon impact.

It's safe to say both Oswald and Hickey are dead now and rotting in hell as we speak.
Last edited by TCB-FAN on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:28 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:There was an empty cartridge case up the spout, which Oswald expelled when he loaded his first bullet. He fired twice, the first one missed & hit the road the second one hit JFK & Connally. Then George Hickey (secret service agent in the car behind the President) fired an AR-15 assault rifle by accident & hit JFK in the head - killing him. That's my theory. The AR-15 assault bullet is supposed to shatter matter on impact. Oswald's bullets (Mannliher-Carcano) only made clean holes...did not explode upon impact.

It's safe to say both Oswald and Hickey are dead now and rotting in hell as we speak.

The fatel shot came from the front from the knoll

Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:30 pm

mark wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:There was an empty cartridge case up the spout, which Oswald expelled when he loaded his first bullet. He fired twice, the first one missed & hit the road the second one hit JFK & Connally. Then George Hickey (secret service agent in the car behind the President) fired an AR-15 assault rifle by accident & hit JFK in the head - killing him. That's my theory. The AR-15 assault bullet is supposed to shatter matter on impact. Oswald's bullets (Mannliher-Carcano) only made clean holes...did not explode upon impact.

I'm afraid you're wrong there Mark. JFK had no entrance wound on the front of his head/face. Impossible.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:26 pm

rjm wrote:
50 years. The young man sacrificed would be 74 today. He also had young children at the time. Does anyone give a damn

Do you believe he was innocent of killing the police officer ?

Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:20 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:
Why would Hickey rot in hell if it was accident?

Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:04 am

TCB-FAN wrote:
mark wrote:

I'm afraid you're wrong there Mark. JFK had no entrance wound on the front of his head/face. Impossible.

I Corresponded with Dr. McCelland in the early 90's he was one of the doctors who worked on President Kennedy he has always said the wound was in the occipital part of the skull.

Explain after frame 313 why do we see President Kennedy thrown backwards with such force he is lifted out of his seat a little and he falls backwards to the left.

Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:18 am

WMarkJ wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:
Why would Hickey rot in hell if it was accident?

He covered his arse by lying about what took place in his written report to Warren Commission. He wrote that shots were never fired from his rifle. The SS even stepped in and covered for him. Too many egos would've been hurt if these G-Man came out and became honest all of a sudden.

Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:26 am

mark wrote:
Explain after frame 313 why do we see President Kennedy thrown backwards with such force he is lifted out of his seat a little and he falls backwards to the left.

That's the amazing thing about the AR 15 bullet (the third and fatal shot)....it imploded in his skull upon impact coming from the lower rear left. It's very possible the implosion would've caused Kennedy to sway in the opposite direction. On top of that, there were at least 6 witnesses (innocent bystanders) who were in the immediate area who claimed that very day at the Dallas Police station to have smelled gunpowder and heard a gunblast at street level, eminating from the car behind the President..Of course the Warren Commission dismissed those claims on their report. The Warren Report is a complete sham.

Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:31 am

mark wrote:I have studied this for 30 years and my thought there was a conspiracy.

The U.S. government agrees, and published their finding as fact in 1979. Good luck hearing about that in the upcoming news recaps of the "50th anniversary."

As for the crime scene, there is no reason today to debate shots, angles or anything else. Our President was not killed as the Warren Commission claimed, and as our media persists in retelling in 2013. It's just a parlor game to divert attention from understanding how the crime occurred and what the elimination of John Kennedy from the Oval Office meant for the America from November 1963 to January 1969.

Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:46 am

mark wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:
mark wrote:

I Corresponded with Dr. McCelland in the early 90's he was one of the doctors who worked on President Kennedy he has always said the wound was in the occipital part of the skull.

It has been examined and proven that upon impact of the 3rd and fatal bullet, JFK's head shot forward before being thrown backwards. The backwards movement was from the brain matter coming out of the top front of his skull. They tested shooting cadaver skulls filled with simulated brain matter from behind and the skull always flies towards the gun, not away from it. Fill a ceramic vase with jello and shoot it with a rifle and it will tumble towards you. There was probably a automatic nerve reaction that straightened up his body as well from the bullet hitting his brain.

Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:03 am

eligain wrote:
mark wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:
mark wrote:

It has been examined and proven that upon impact of the 3rd and fatal bullet, JFK's head shot forward before being thrown backwards. The backwards movement was from the brain matter coming out of the top front of his skull. They tested shooting cadaver skulls filled with simulated brain matter from behind and the skull always flies towards the gun, not away from it. Fill a ceramic vase with jello and shoot it with a rifle and it will tumble towards you. There was probably a automatic nerve reaction that straightened up his body as well from the bullet hitting his brain.

Which again proves the Donahue theory that Hickey's AR-15 bullet was the third and fatal bullet came from behind & slightly to the left & below the President. The bullet trajectories cannot lie. If only there were more film footage out there to prove this without a shadow of a doubt......and put this thing to rest once and for all.

The Secret Service screwed up , plain and simple. The WC covered their arses because of embarrassment and egos were at stake. That's the only valid cover-up. The government has a bad habit of not admitting to things when they go wrong. It's been proven time & again.

Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:55 am

I believe Oswald was the lone gunman. I used to think there was a conspiracy of multiple shooters (grassy knoll, storm drain, etc...), but I've seen enough documentaries on the assassination that demonstrate a second shooter wasn't plausible. I have been to Dealy Plaza and went through the Sixth Floor Museum (the Texas School Book Depository), and the distance between the sixth floor window and the street, really isn't that far.

The whole incident was tragic.

Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:26 am

ranskal wrote:I believe Oswald was the lone gunman.

That's a shame. The only way to make such an assessment is to be ignorant of the events before, during and after 11-22-1963. Rather than watch a bunch of TV documentaries whose sole purpose is to confuse or obscure the truth, you should invest your time in reading some of the more insightful, factual studies that have been published since the death of John Kennedy.

Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:13 am

You can "believe" whatever you want. Even if someone is convicted, you needn't believe it, or if acquitted, you needn't accept it.

But the media gatekeepers act like he WAS convicted of this crime. He was not; he was murdered, in police custody, 48 hours after the assassination. His killer was not a mere "Dallas citizen"; he was lowlife mob-connected nightclub owner, which incidentally catered to Dallas cops, who Ruby knew. You can dismiss all of this, and listen to the endless drone of those paid to repeat that which is reassuring. But there's just too much there, and always has been, for any thinking person without an agenda, to accept it. Look, I don't see conspiracies here, there and everywhere: THIS, though, WAS A CONSPIRACY. And most importantly, also a cover-up which included "convicting" a dead man who had stridently denied he did it -- before he was shot in cold blood, on national television. Doesn't that bother people?

I read Mark Lane's book while still in grade school, by the way. And have been fascinated ever since. Mostly, what concerns me is that those in positions of media power are NOT concerned with with calling this man, Oswald, a "killer" when he never got the chance to have his day in court because he was KILLED. Not just killed, but killed in the custody of those whose job it was to see to it that he got his day in court.

Maybe some day, people will see this for what it is. I am tending to doubt it.

rjm

Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:25 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:

That's a shame. The only way to make such an assessment is to be ignorant of the events before, during and after 11-22-1963. Rather than watch a bunch of TV documentaries whose sole purpose is to confuse or obscure the truth, you should invest your time in reading some of the more insightful, factual studies that have been published since the death of John Kennedy.

How can you make such an ignorant claim when you have no idea what I've seen or read?? Which more insightful, factual studies do you recommend? What makes them more insightful and factual...the fact that you believe them?? You can claim the documentaries were done to confuse or obscure the truth all you want...the same can be said for your "insightful, factual studies".

I wasn't in Dallas when this tragic event occurred, I wasn't even alive. I cannot say for certain Oswald acted alone because I didn't watch him do it, but based on what I've seen in documentaries, read in books, and saw in Dallas when I was there, I believe he acted alone.