Off Topic Messages

who is he This not any ETA

Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:24 am

I can replays this one Is not Elvis I Know, but who is he This not any ETA I have listen to this song over and over but I could not find out who it is …
I know this was released on Elvis Found Alive 2012
so Don't say this is JB ETA he sound nothing like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fupw41rwBs

Re: who is he This not any ETA

Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:08 am

This belongs in the Off Topic section...

Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:17 am

Move it further down the line.. far from the All Elvis Section.. thats where i want this post to stay.. When i read this sad sad post, kick it to the off topic section to stay. :D

Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:25 am

s "Jesse" really Elvis?: The figure of "Jesse Presley" has occupied "Elvis is alive" folklore for the past two decades. Prior to Eliza Presley's claim of having received DNA from "Jesse", Dr Donald Hinton published his book, (The Truth About Elvis Aron Presley In His Own Words), in 2001.

Conflicting reports of Dr Hinton, who physically never met Elvis/Jesse, but treated him by correspondence, either apologizing or not apologizing for having duped fans. Despite claims Dr Hinton did apologize because there is no evidence to support this contention.

The story of "Jesse" is a long and sordid one. Essentially, since the early days of the "Elvis is Alive" theory, a number of people have worked behind the scenes on behalf of "Jesse" to obtain money and prescribed medications. At times it was suggested "Jesse" would reveal his true identity to the world, but then a convenient excuse would surface as to why this wasn't possible.

For many years there was a thriving "Elvis underground" pedalling the "Jesse" story, active initially via snail mail correspondence and newsletters, and then Internet based through a number of now defunct web sites and messageboards.

Photographic evidence of "Jesse" has been unconvincing.

EIN has long stated that in our opinion, no substantive evidence/facts that would stand up in a court of law has ever been provided to substantiate the contrary argument. That a belief to the contrary is still held in 2008 pays testament to the power of some fan's emotional and psychological needs.

For "Jesse's" DNA evidence to stand up in court will require Elvis Presley Enterprises to provide actual Elvis DNA sample for cross-matching and given the science of DNA testing, quite possibly also 'maternal' DNA relating to Vernon Presley.

In this latter respect few media outlets have picked up on the other DNA evidence to be offered.......that the DNA tests carried out in Arizona match the genetic make-up of Elvis’ cousin Donna. It is this DNA evidence which is likely to prove the case rather than "Jesse's" DNA.......which is unlikely to be what we are led to believe, and even irrelevant to .

There is no doubting Eliza Presley's strong belief that she is right. While Ms Presley had originally thought she may have been Elvis' daughter, the DNA analysis ruled this out. Ms Presley has told EIN she is not after money, but rather the truth about who her father is.

As for the statement of her birth mother, EIN is aware there are fractious family issues involved which are currently tainting the situation. (Source: EIN, 10 Oct 2002)

It is the opinion of The Presley Assignment that Jesse is not Elvis but rather an imposter duping fans.

Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:34 am

Johnny2523 wrote:Move it further down the line.. far from the All Elvis Section.. thats where i want this post to stay.. When i read this sad sad post, kick it to the off topic section to stay. :D

By replying your only pushing the topic up
homer-doh-squaregreen.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:41 am

OH MY GOD! ELVIS IS ALIVE!!!!

Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:50 am

Don't feed the trolls. (bump)

Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:00 am

not even close to EP

Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:45 am

Hi
this features on the sound track of the spoof film documentary "Elvis Found Alive " - (available on DVD &CD) sung by Jon Burrows who is Belfast postman James Brown (aka The King - Gravelands CD)

Hope this helps.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:12 am

Johnny Tyrone wrote:Hi
this features on the sound track of the spoof film documentary "Elvis Found Alive " - (available on DVD &CD) sung by Jon Burrows who is Belfast postman James Brown (aka The King - Gravelands CD)

Hope this helps.

It's not James Brown, it's Ron Jesse.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL10D8ABA88289BA0E

Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:27 am

JimmyCool wrote:It's not James Brown, it's Ron Jesse.

Either/or, or both.......they're still ETA's and they both make me cringe. :facep:

Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:29 am

TCB-FAN wrote:

Either/or, or both.......they're still ETA's and they both make me cringe. :facep:

+100,000,000

Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:32 am

As a wise man once said... don't feed the troll...

Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:45 am

You just did, Brad, lol :D

Anyway, perhaps "feeding the troll" gives some comic relief, lol.

:D

Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:39 pm

ETA means "estimated time of arrival".
what does that have to do with Elvis? LOL :wtf:

Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:52 pm

JimmyCool wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:

+100,000,000

Rather an embarassment to mention but this J. Brown guy helped me a lot to get into some "Rock Classics" like "Sympathy For The Devil" or "Love Will Tear Us Apart". Somehow with his Elvis mumbling voice (every ETA sounds like a guy trying to sing like E never did!) he made this songs more accessible to me. But of course, after I listened to the originals, I never returned to "The King" again. :D