Off Topic Messages

What do you think about this one?

Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:58 am

Found this tribute artist on the web. IMO he does it different to others. What do you think?

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Re: What do you think about this one?

Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:13 pm

Better than a lot i have seen,not many sing Charro

Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:12 am

I just can't get into them, Winston. I compare and the impersonator loses as I have no respect for them as they aren't being themselves and they just can't sing as well. I feel embarrassed for them.

If this guy sung his own songs and wore his own clothes, I might enjoy watching, but otherwise, I cringe. I wouldn't be surprised if he has had some work done as the symmetry of his face doesn't look quite natural to me.

Thanks though. :D

Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:30 am

ETA's............. :facep: :facep: :facep: :facep:

Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:27 am

Incredible!

Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:25 am

He's more of a SKTA rather than an ETA. (Shawn Klush Tribute Artist). ...And what's the deal with the low cut vest ?? You can actually see his belly hole. :shock: :facep:

Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:29 am

Mountain Misst wrote:I just can't get into them, Winston. I compare and the impersonator loses as I have no respect for them as they aren't being themselves and they just can't sing as well. I feel embarrassed for them.

If this guy sung his own songs and wore his own clothes, I might enjoy watching, but otherwise, I cringe. I wouldn't be surprised if he has had some work done as the symmetry of his face doesn't look quite natural to me.

What saddens me is that people like this guy have got decent voices and waste them pretending to be someone else. I have no problem with someone doing a tribute to Elvis in their own clothes and using their own voice and doing the songs in their own way, but the whole impersonating thing is something I just don't get.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:35 am

poormadpeter wrote:
Mountain Misst wrote:I just can't get into them, Winston. I compare and the impersonator loses as I have no respect for them as they aren't being themselves and they just can't sing as well. I feel embarrassed for them.

What saddens me is that people like this guy have got decent voices and waste them pretending to be someone else. I have no problem with someone doing a tribute to Elvis in their own clothes and using their own voice and doing the songs in their own way, but the whole impersonating thing is something I just don't get.

+ 1 Totally agree

Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:38 am

I found this lovely article on ETA's & their albums. Cool read. Enjoy.

http://www.classicalgasemissions.com/20 ... t-one.html