Off Topic Messages

President Kennedy In Texas -- WBAP TV, 1963

Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:11 pm

WBAP-TV in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, produced this special half-hour documentary program in late November 1963, a few days after President John F. Kennedy's assassination.

Some rare film footage of JFK's tragic two-day trip to Texas is included in this special WBAP broadcast, including a very rare interview with Dr. Malcolm Perry, one of the doctors who attempted to save the life of the mortally wounded President Kennedy at Parkland Hospital in Dallas.

phpBB [video]

Re: President Kennedy In Texas -- WBAP TV, 1963

Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:45 am

50 years. America has not been the same since.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:56 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:50 years. America has not been the same since.

No, it has not....and not for the better I'm afraid. I'll be posting some more rare archive footage (newsreels, mini documentaries, etc....) in the days and weeks to come.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:12 am

TCB-FAN wrote:

No, it has not....and not for the better I'm afraid. I'll be posting some more rare archive footage (newsreels, mini documentaries, etc....) in the days and weeks to come.

I look forward to it. There has been some recent materials that throw the whole matter into new levels of doubt. We'll see what you post before commenting on specifics. (I'm sure you've seen the footage that has been going around with a glistening light in the car that looks very suspiciously like a . . . well, you've probably seen it.)

rjm

Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:05 am

rjm wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:

I look forward to it. There has been some recent materials that throw the whole matter into new levels of doubt. We'll see what you post before commenting on specifics. (I'm sure you've seen the footage that has been going around with a glistening light in the car that looks very suspiciously like a . . . well, you've probably seen it.)

rjm

Don't get bogged down by parlor games.

That said, here's another small clue for those who cares:

phpBB [video]