Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

New FTD's delivered

Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:50 pm

The Elvis Shop London has got the new FTD's in stock
great packaging
Ian

Re: New FTD's delivered

Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:51 pm

getting mine from EMM.......... :lol: :lol:

Re: New FTD's delivered

Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:26 pm

Can you show some pictures of the great packaging? I won see them personal on short term basis.

Re: New FTD's delivered

Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:36 pm

philobeddo wrote:Can you show some pictures of the great packaging? I won see them personal on short term basis.


like this?
book 4.jpg
book 5.jpg

book 6.jpg
book 10.jpg
book 13.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: New FTD's delivered

Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:59 pm

Shoulda, coulda, woulda.


book 4 (fixed).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: New FTD's delivered

Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:08 pm

anyone got any pics from the new gi blues vol 2

Re: New FTD's delivered

Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:15 pm

those pictures look great to the live set :D

Re: New FTD's delivered

Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:21 pm

Thank for the pictures. Looks like a great package. Hope to get it in the near future.

Re: New FTD's delivered

Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:35 pm

It's great that there is a new version of "Shoppin' Around" on the set too that has never been released before, which isn't listed on the previous track listing flyers either.
gibluesvolume2_02.JPG


This acetate was up for auction earlier this year and it looks like Ernst (or FTD) won it!
gibluesacetate_shoppinaround_B0_14.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: New FTD's delivered

Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:39 pm

thanks keith should get mine tomorrow and thanks for the info and the pics it looks like a winner great work again Ernst and ftd :D ::rocks
Last edited by elvisland on Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: New FTD's delivered

Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:40 pm

Thanks for the pictures, looks great!!

Re: New FTD's delivered

Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:40 pm

Johnny2523 wrote:
philobeddo wrote:Can you show some pictures of the great packaging? I won see them personal on short term basis.


like this?
book 4.jpg
book 5.jpg

book 6.jpg
book 10.jpg
book 13.jpg




Make sure your keyboard is covered up with a towel while viewing these. :smt007 :smt101 :smt119 :smt118 :smt118

Re: New FTD's delivered

Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:57 pm

Keith wrote:It's great ...


There goes one surprise ...

Re: New FTD's delivered

Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:02 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:Shoulda, coulda, woulda.


book 4 (fixed).jpg

you corrected the reversed view , right? it jumped right on me...the original reversed image

so how is it on the release...reversed or not?

Re: New FTD's delivered

Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:05 pm

Keith wrote:It's great that there is a new version of "Shoppin' Around" on the set too that has never been released before, which isn't listed on the previous track listing flyers either.
gibluesvolume2_02.JPG


This acetate was up for auction earlier this year and it looks like Ernst (or FTD) won it!
gibluesacetate_shoppinaround_B0_14.jpg

on the unreleased part on shoppin around ....what is the "m"is standing for? master?

Re: New FTD's delivered

Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:07 pm

another question...weren't the master takes on vol.1 remixed as well?
or why do they release them again on vol.2?

Re: New FTD's delivered

Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:09 pm

matilda wrote:
Keith wrote:It's great that there is a new version of "Shoppin' Around" on the set too that has never been released before, which isn't listed on the previous track listing flyers either.
gibluesvolume2_02.JPG


This acetate was up for auction earlier this year and it looks like Ernst (or FTD) won it!
gibluesacetate_shoppinaround_B0_14.jpg

on the unreleased part on shoppin around ....what is the "m"is standing for? master?

Yes, it's the unreleased (Unknown of before this year) master of the "Finale" version of "Shoppin' Around"

Keith

Re: New FTD's delivered

Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:16 pm

Did you get the chance to check if there is any improvement on sound quality of the Opening and Closing night concerts?

Re: New FTD's delivered

Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:51 pm

Keith wrote:It's great that there is a new version of "Shoppin' Around" on the set too that has never been released before, which isn't listed on the previous track listing flyers either.
gibluesvolume2_02.JPG


This acetate was up for auction earlier this year and it looks like Ernst (or FTD) won it!
gibluesacetate_shoppinaround_B0_14.jpg


Thanks Keith. Keep up the fantastic work with your website, it is an invaluable resource of EP information in the Elvis world. ::rocks

Re: New FTD's delivered

Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:54 pm

Renan wrote:Did you get the chance to check if there is any improvement on sound quality of the Opening and Closing night concerts?


See:
http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=79471&p=1224663#p1224663

Re: New FTD's delivered

Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:56 pm

matilda wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:Shoulda, coulda, woulda.


Image

you corrected the reversed view , right? it jumped right on me...the original reversed image

so how is it on the release...reversed or not?


Johnny2523's post contains the released booklet artwork and notes. Mine is the "Shoulda, coulda, woulda."

Overall, they did a fantastic job.

Re: New FTD's delivered

Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:58 pm

memfisking wrote:Thanks ...


But will he find the other "surprise"? Not without help. ;-)

Re: New FTD's delivered

Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:59 pm

Thank you Ernst and FTD Team !! :D
These are great new FTD CDs :smt007
Thanks Keith for the information re: the unreleased Track on the new G.I. Blues Vol.2 CD 8)
::rocks

Re: New FTD's delivered

Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:09 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
memfisking wrote:Thanks ...


But will he find the other "surprise"? Not without help. ;-)

"Didja Ever" 8)

Re: New FTD's delivered

Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:41 am

Keith wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:But will he find the other "surprise"? Not without help. ;-)

"Didja Ever" 8)

It warms my old heart to see how FECC brings old friends together.