Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: The 1975 Las Vegas Happening - Is OUT NOW!

Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:00 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
elvisjock wrote:Was disappointed that Sherrill is not featured prominently on either of the Voice songs.


This is very bad news indeed.


When the alternative is Tim Baty, it damn sure is.

Re: The 1975 Las Vegas Happening - Is OUT NOW!

Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:25 am

elvisjock wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
elvisjock wrote:Was disappointed that Sherrill is not featured prominently on either of the Voice songs.


This is very bad news indeed.


When the alternative is Tim Baty, it damn sure is.


Wasn't Tim the pause that refreshes?

Re: The 1975 Las Vegas Happening - Is OUT NOW!

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:03 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
elvisjock wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
elvisjock wrote:Was disappointed that Sherrill is not featured prominently on either of the Voice songs.


This is very bad news indeed.


When the alternative is Tim Baty, it damn sure is.


Wasn't Tim the pause that refreshes?


No, that was his son, Master Baty! :lol:

Re: The 1975 Las Vegas Happening - Is OUT NOW!

Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:48 pm

Tony.. wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
elvisjock wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
elvisjock wrote:Was disappointed that Sherrill is not featured prominently on either of the Voice songs.


This is very bad news indeed.


When the alternative is Tim Baty, it damn sure is.


Wasn't Tim the pause that refreshes?


No, that was his son, Master Baty! :lol:


You miss the subtext of my comment, and add insult to injury with that grade school "joke."

Re: The 1975 Las Vegas Happening - Is OUT NOW!

Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:05 am

Have a Coke and a smile?

Re: The 1975 Las Vegas Happening - Is OUT NOW!

Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:16 am

elvisjock wrote:Have a Coke and a smile?


Things go better with Coke. :)

Re: The 1975 Las Vegas Happening - Is OUT NOW!

Mon May 27, 2013 1:19 am

Rob wrote:May I please have your attention?

I will not be getting this release.

Thank you, and good afternoon.


I did...so the end of the world should be right around the corner.

Re: The 1975 Las Vegas Happening - Is OUT NOW!

Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:11 am

I'm still thinking about it for the pre-show :? :smt003

Re: The 1975 Las Vegas Happening - Is OUT NOW!

Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:37 am

YDKM wrote:I'm still thinking about it for the pre-show :? :smt003


buy it it's worth it.. :D

Re: The 1975 Las Vegas Happening - Is OUT NOW!

Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:11 am

I have these CD's and love them. I did not have "Green, Green Grass of Home," "You're the Reason I'm Living" or "And I Love You So". I also bought it for the pre-show Acts. So for me, it was a very worthwhile purchase! :D

Elvisly,

Linda

Re: The 1975 Las Vegas Happening - Is OUT NOW!

Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:45 am

Thanks for the advice Johnny + Linda :D

Re: The 1975 Las Vegas Happening - Is OUT NOW!

Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:18 pm

midnightx wrote:Please do. There is not enough quality Kahane performances out there. His opening usually set the tone for the entire Elvis experience.

smt174

That made my day.

Re: The 1975 Las Vegas Happening - Is OUT NOW!

Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:33 am

ok i just bought this release..... so soon i will be finding out!~ :D

Re: The 1975 Las Vegas Happening - Is OUT NOW!

Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:14 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Johnny2523 wrote:okay i agree with you on this,


Yes!


I would prefer out-takes of "Old McDonald"! Seeing as this is the THIRD time this show has been released, must mean it is shortly due out on FTD!

Re: The 1975 Las Vegas Happening - Is OUT NOW!

Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:31 pm

Tony.. wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
Johnny2523 wrote:okay i agree with you on this,


Yes!


I would prefer out-takes of "Old McDonald"! Seeing as this is the THIRD time this show has been released, must mean it is shortly due out on FTD!

3rd time.. yet this version has the best sounding version plus the unreleased pre-acts plus bonus songs of which i believe 2 or 3 were unreleased.. i don't see ftd releasing this show as they already released the Big Boss Man FTD.