Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Elvis Collection - how to sell it?

Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:21 pm

Hi there!

Need some help! I´ve decided to let Elvis & Co. finance my own solo album/recording. I have lots of items but I don´t wónt to let go ea via ebay as I don´t have the time to do it. So the question - where to sell it and how much is it worth, my collection?

Heart of that collection is a postcard with signature of Elvis.

cheers & thanks in advance - Marty

Oh, the book in the front from Donna Presley is signed by Donna Presley

AND only item I won´t let go is the TCB band signed Photo in the front....

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Elvis Collection - how to sell it?

Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:06 pm

Don't book that recording studio yet.
At most a few hundred dollars worth of material.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:15 pm

Haven't booked yet. Most of the work has aleady been done and my single reached #1 at Amazon download charts in summer. So only need some more bucks to finnish the album.
Get the single for free if you like: http://www.martyandthebadpunch.com/troubleshooter.mp3

Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:56 pm

Marty089 wrote:Haven't booked yet. Most of the work has aleady been done and my single reached #1 at Amazon download charts in summer. So only need some more bucks to finnish the album.
Get the single for free if you like: http://www.martyandthebadpunch.com/troubleshooter.mp3

Thats a catchy tune Marty,welcome to the forum

Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:56 pm

I would guess around 2,500 $ in total for all items. Elvis signature is worth around 1k $ and its a old one, too....

Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:24 pm

Which country are you in? Have you thought about booking a table at one of the UK collectors fairs?

Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:30 pm

thanks Tony for your suggestion,

I´m in Germany, but simply no time to book a table at a collectors fair.....