Re: Amazing Photo Of The Day

Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:11 pm

That will be Britain in a few months.

Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:29 pm

Rail sunset, Romania.

Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:15 am

For the past 6 years, a Dog called Capitán has slept next to the grave of his owner every night at 6pm.His owner, Miguel Guzmán died in 2006. Capitán, the dog, disappeared while the family attended the funeral services. A week later relatives of Guzmán were visiting the cemetery when they were astounded to find the dog next to the owner's grave.The cemetery director says that the dog comes around each night at 6pm, and has done so for the past 7 years!

Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:40 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:For the past 6 years, a Dog called Capitán has slept next to the grave of his owner every night at 6pm.His owner, Miguel Guzmán died in 2006. Capitán, the dog, disappeared while the family attended the funeral services. A week later relatives of Guzmán were visiting the cemetery when they were astounded to find the dog next to the owner's grave.The cemetery director says that the dog comes around each night at 6pm, and has done so for the past 7 years!

The story is apparently true, but that's not the dog in the picture.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/dog-sleeps-owners-grave.shtml

Chris

Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:47 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:Rail sunset, Romania.

Do you have a higher resolution version of this?

Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:57 pm

The fountain (water wall) at London South Bank....

Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:02 pm

ChrisM wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:For the past 6 years, a Dog called Capitán has slept next to the grave of his owner every night at 6pm.His owner, Miguel Guzmán died in 2006. Capitán, the dog, disappeared while the family attended the funeral services. A week later relatives of Guzmán were visiting the cemetery when they were astounded to find the dog next to the owner's grave.The cemetery director says that the dog comes around each night at 6pm, and has done so for the past 7 years!

The story is apparently true, but that's not the dog in the picture.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/dog-sleeps-owners-grave.shtml

Chris

Animals/Pets are a gift to man. They provide unconditional love and loyalty to the very end and beyond. My heart shudders everytime I hear of animal abuse/neglect. I wish nothing but the deepest depths of hell to those soul-less "people" who treat animals with cruelty and with no regard.

Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:38 pm

Pretty clever, huh ?

Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:50 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:

Animals/Pets are a gift to man. They provide unconditional love and loyalty to the very end and beyond. My heart shudders everytime I hear of animal abuse/neglect. I wish nothing but the deepest depths of hell to those soul-less "people" who treat animals with cruelty and with no regard.

Very well said :smt023

Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:11 am

A typical room in the 70's....

Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:23 am

TCB-FAN wrote:A typical room in the 70's....

Aw, c'mon! LOL!

rjm

Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:29 am

rjm wrote:

Aw, c'mon! LOL!

rjm

Everybody and their brother had one of those couches back in the day. They even had these in their bathrooms.....Oh how I miss the 70's.

Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:40 am

TCB-FAN wrote:
rjm wrote:

Aw, c'mon! LOL!

rjm

Everybody and their brother had one of those couches back in the day. They even had these in their bathrooms.....Oh how I miss the 70's.

The sofa? Naw; well, we just had a green one. BUT, the photo just above, of the toilet? YES!!!!!!! Definitely. And padded toilet seats! (I had one. Shhhh.)

Here's one like I had (except mine was a green and white print): Image

And the whole bathroom was carpeted! :o

And yes, avocado appliances and all, I sure miss the '70s!

rjm

Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:06 pm

Kyoto, Japan. That is one beeeeautiful meadow.

Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:32 pm

It is rather close to the Jungle Room!

Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:30 pm

Animals/Pets are a gift to man. They provide unconditional love and loyalty to the very end and beyond. My heart shudders everytime I hear of animal abuse/neglect. I wish nothing but the deepest depths of hell to those soul-less "people" who treat animals with cruelty and with no regard.[/quote]

You can tell alot by a man or woman by the way they treat animals. Anyone who would mistreat an innocent animal needs to be dealt with in a quick manner.

I'll put it this way, I think more of my pets than I do most people. Anyone ever comes around kicking any of my pets will have to deal with a .44 S&W!!!

Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:19 pm

If you take care of things, they will last....

Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:17 am

Save trees, save nature.....

Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:43 am

TCB-FAN wrote:Save trees, save nature.....

cool pic,les hope the branches dont get any thicker

Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:17 pm

keninlincs wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:Save trees, save nature.....

cool pic,les hope the branches dont get any thicker

If they do grow thicker, I'm sure they have ways of fixing the problem.

Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:48 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:Animals/Pets are a gift to man. They provide unconditional love and loyalty to the very end and beyond. My heart shudders everytime I hear of animal abuse/neglect. I wish nothing but the deepest depths of hell to those soul-less "people" who treat animals with cruelty and with no regard.

I AGREE, WHOLEHEARTEDLY!! I saw a picture today of a man abusing a dog by making him drink something - not sure what it was - but it almost made me want to jump through the computer screen and beat the man senseless!!

Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:39 pm

Hiking Huayna Picchu, Machu Picchu, Peru

Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:39 pm

Breathtaking.........

Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:00 am

Hockey. Always amazing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.