Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: Software update

Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:33 pm

fecc-mechanic wrote:The forum software has been updated to the latest version.
As always, please report any bugs/problems in this thread.

I thought you'd forgotten all about us ages ago.......................

Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:22 am

ColinB wrote:
fecc-mechanic wrote:The forum software has been updated to the latest version.
As always, please report any bugs/problems in this thread.

I thought you'd forgotten all about us ages ago.......................

Nah, I've been here off and on as tech issues have arisen. Haven't been as active as far as actually participating in threads, due to school. It seems every other day now a new paper needs to be written! :shock:
:lol:

Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:17 am

Some updates.

There was a bug where when you viewed a user's profile who had more than 5000 posts, you couldn't see their most active topic/forum. This has been corrected.

Also a mobile theme has been installed to streamline the "mobile" experience for those that like to browse on their smart-phones. If you preferred the regular look on your phones when browsing, you can also click a link at the bottom of any page to go back to the full theme.

Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:08 pm

hi can you help me out . when I go on the forum I can't see any pictures at all I just get the icon going round and round its doing my head in I get pictures everywere apart from this site
thanks and keep up the good work .

Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:11 pm

@elvis1935
What browser do you use?

Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:59 pm

hi all sorted out now it was down to my browser. thanks .

Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:07 pm

@elvis1935 Good deal!

Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:56 pm

To say that sucked, would be an understatement. During the upgrade process of the forum to the latest software package, one of the files within said upgrade package was corrupt - sending the forum into the errors you saw earlier. Luckily, the forum is backed-up automatically. The bad news is, the backup was from roughly ten hours ago. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:29 am

fecc-mechanic wrote:To say that sucked, would be an understatement. During the upgrade process of the forum to the latest software package, one of the files within said upgrade package was corrupt - sending the forum into the errors you saw earlier. Luckily, the forum is backed-up automatically. The bad news is, the backup was from roughly ten hours ago. I apologize for any inconvenience.

No worries, we all very much appreciate your hard work and dedication to keep this great forum rockin'!

::rocks

And so does fecc-mechanic!!

Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:27 pm

I agree. Perhaps us "old timers" should make a donation of some kind...money?