burning, ripping, decoding ,codec'', etc..
Moderators: promiseland/JimmyCool

Forum rules

Forum rules
Note: Before any posting relating to Software is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL SOFTWARE must be Legal in accordance to Copyrights and Licensing per Vender . If we become aware, the material you are linking or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Need opinion on Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:06 am

A couple of weeks ago I had a scare of sorts regarding to downloading something PDF related. To make a long story short & after calling Norton to fix the problem for me, which they did, I asked them if what happened to my computer had a virus, spyware or malware in it. From what Norton told me it was "a file that would be a virus, but had the same affect as malware". Of course they removed it from my computer & lucky for me, nothing bad happened afterwords. Of course I changed passwords to be on the safe side.

Then I discovered something called Malwarebytes Anti-Malware: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malwarebyt ... ti-Malware . It sounds like something that would help me just in something worse would occur. So before I try this method on my computer, I was wondering if anyone here had any experiences [good or bad] with this Malwarebytes program? I appreciate any positive or negative feedback when possible please? Thanks.

Re: Need opinion on Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:02 am

When I used windows (Now i exclusively use Linux) - Malwarebytes was an essential tool. It is a very solid program, with a large support community, from what I recall. Every windows PC should have it, IMO.

Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:36 am

fecc-mechanic wrote:When I used windows (Now i exclusively use Linux) - Malwarebytes was an essential tool. It is a very solid program, with a large support community, from what I recall. Every windows PC should have it, IMO.

This is correct and it's #1 Malware Detection -Removal team out there.

Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:42 pm

I use it,it does the job

Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:51 pm

Many thanks for your input guys, it really does mean a lot. I'll be installing the Malwarebytes program today. Thanks again.

Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:27 am

I use the Kaspersky antivirus protection and internet security software.
Do I need to use or download this program?

Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:44 pm

I use Malwarebytes at work to clean up computers. It is a great tool.