Post here your Elvis' pictures

Searching a picture

Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:18 pm

Need some help. I am searching two pictures from Double Trouble. They look a little bit like my avatar. On the first one ELVIS is laughing. It was used for the single-cover of the laughing-version of Are You Lonesome Tonight? and the second is from the same "session". Can anyone help?

Re: Searching a picture

Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:56 pm

Winston wrote:Need some help. I am searching two pictures from Double Trouble. They look a little bit like my avatar. On the first one ELVIS is laughing. It was used for the single-cover of the laughing-version of Are You Lonesome Tonight? and the second is from the same "session". Can anyone help?

But isn't your avatar a photo from 'Roustabout'?

Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:05 pm

Here you go...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:05 am

Winston wrote:Need some help. I am searching two pictures from Double Trouble. They look a little bit like my avatar. On the first one ELVIS is laughing. It was used for the single-cover of the laughing-version of Are You Lonesome Tonight? and the second is from the same "session". Can anyone help?

How about these?

800900_RCA PB 9630_Netherlands.JPG
Are You Lonesome Tonight? "A very special version from Las Vegas" (RCA Netherlands 9630, September 1980)

810100_RCA PB 9630_Germany.JPG
Are You Lonesome Tonight? "Lach version" (RCA Germany 9630, January 1981)

660800_Double Trouble.JPG
"Double Trouble" - August 1966
Used for sleeve of Elvis Aron Presley (RCA 1980), Record 6
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:05 am

jon_burrows wrote: ... But isn't your avatar a photo from 'Roustabout'? ...

No, it is from Double Trouble.

Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:06 am

Winston wrote:

Do you like the posted photos?
Last edited by drjohncarpenter on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:10 am

Thanks so much for the pictures Arty and Doc.

@Doc. Yes, I like them a lot. It has to do with my youth and a lot of memories, when I started to work for the first time. :smt055

Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:45 pm

Winston wrote:

Yes, I remember it now.