Post here your Elvis' pictures

July/August '69 Vegas

Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:32 pm

At his absolute peak......

Re: July/August '69 Vegas

Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:57 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:At his absolute peak......

Let your FB pals know the proper perspective for this photo:

690800_Hound Dog.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:12 am

Thanks Doc, as always. Although, I was afraid you were going to give me yet another FB lecture.

Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:32 am

gorgeous! i really love the style of outfits he wore in '69

Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:09 am

TCB-FAN wrote:Thanks Doc, as always. Although, I was afraid you were going to give me yet another FB lecture.

I've never once lectured you, but I have several times asked that you not copy the FB dating of Elvis photos you post from that site, because they are almost always wrong.

Is this an untoward request to make?

Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:23 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:Thanks Doc, as always. Although, I was afraid you were going to give me yet another FB lecture.

I've never once lectured you, but I have several times asked that you not copy the FB dating of Elvis photos you post from that site, because they are almost always wrong.

Is this an untoward request to make?

I was being a sarcastic joker.....hehehe LOL LOL :smt003 :smt003 :smt005 :smt005

No worries Doc...even if you do lecture me....it's for my own good. I know you mean well. I'm just a goof by nature. FB has certainly made a total goof out of me. :smt005

Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:20 am

Facebook is a "site"?

rjm
P.S. -- Yes, technically. But it's Facebook! It's . . . I don't know what it is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:42 am

TCB-FAN wrote:No worries Doc...even if you do lecture me....it's for my own good.

Perhaps it is, but I will not be the one to do it.