Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

HUGE ELVIS COLLECTION FOR SALE

Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:52 pm

UK ORIGINAL LPS INCLUDING
UK RD/SF RCA/RCA VICTOR RED SPOT LABELS
UK RD/SF LARGE ORANGE LABELS
UK SF SMALL ORANGE LABELS
UK PL/NL ORANGE/BLUE/BLACK LABELS
FOREIGN RELEASED LPS
MISCELLANEOUS /PROMO LPS
WORLDWIDE VINYL BOXSETS
PROMO CDS
F.T.D. CDS
OTHER ASSORTED MEMORABILIA
SERIOUS COLLECTORS ONLY NO TIME WASTERS
REPLY TO EMAIL FOR LISTS jimboggan@oceanfree.net
i live in Dublin,Ireland. i'm 62 years old
in 2008 i was diagnosed with MND/ALS,motor neuron disease
which is progressive,incurable and ultimately terminal
i've been a lifelong elvis collector since 1966
where i'm going i wont be able to bring my elvis stuff with me
so i need to sell most of it before that happens
i' like to see my elvis stuff go to a good home i.e.a true genuine elvis fan

Re: HUGE ELVIS COLLECTION FOR SALE

Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:46 am

I'm very sorry for you, memphisjim. Although I'm not a candidate buyer (mainly because I can't afford to be), I do wish you the best and to be able to enjoy the remainder of your life in serenity and peace !

Re: HUGE ELVIS COLLECTION FOR SALE

Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:57 pm

I did recieve your lists, thank you Jim, but there was not much I don't already have and some items incredibly overpriced. Thanks anyway.