Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

vinyl imports for sale good prices

Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:07 am

hi everyone. I have A BUNCH OF VINYL FOR SALE AND SOME ORIGINAL FIRST PRESSING IMPORT,(``THE HILLBILLY CAT LIVE``) DOUBLE LP,AND MANY MORE. IF YOU WANT LIST JUST SEND PM OR i WILL PUT SOME TITLES ON THE FORUM. i ALSO HAVE SOME 45 WITH US PIC SLEEVES (ALL EXCELLENT CONDITION), BOOKS AND MAGS.
THANKS, STEVE :smt002

Re: vinyl imports for sale good prices

Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:30 am

hey guys, there was 2 pm in my email but I erase them by mistake. If you know if it's you by reading this, please write again...sorry,
steve

Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:58 pm

Hey1

Could you please email me your list to:

schmid.alfred@googelmail.com

Thanks

Alfred

Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:48 am

Hi
Can I have a list please