Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

elvis magazine for sale

Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:39 pm

after many PM here is the list of all elvis mags that I have for sale. there no description just titles and all are in excellent conditio to mint and are all in protect platic sleeves.

SONG HITS TRIBUTE TO ELVIS.....SONG HITS MAGAZINE PRESENTS ELVIS (GREEN COVER)....ELVIS SECOND MEMORIAL ISSUE (1979)....ELVIS THE KING (WHITE COVER)....THE LOVE OF ELVIS...ELVIS SERANADE NO. 3 (FAN CLUB MAG 1980)....US MAGAZINE..WALKING IN MEMPHIS...100% ELVIS.....THE LEGEND LIVES ON 1ST ANNIVERSARY....ELVISLY YOURS NO.7....ELVISLY YOURS SPRING 1981...IT'S ELVIS TIME (FAN CLUB) 4 ISSUES....ELVIS EXTRA 1997....A LEGENDARY PERFORMER NO. 3 1980 (FAN CLUB LARGE MAG)....REMEMBERING ELVIS....THE IMMORTAL ELVIS....REMEMBER ME ELVIS THE KING....SECRET FROM THE HOLLYWOOD YEARS REVEALED...ELVIS INT FORUM MAG WINTER 97.....ELVIS INT FORUM FALL 96...ELVIS THE HOLLYWOOD YEARS 1976....ELVIS LIVES ON COLLECTOR MEMORIAL EDITION (MANY UNRELEASED CONCERT PICTURE WHITE LION SUIT)....HOLLYWOOD STUDIO MAGAZINE 1977....LIFE MAG (YOUNG AND INNONCENT)....PHOTOPLAY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRIBUTE.....ELVIS 10TH MEMORIAL ANNIVERSARY EDITION.....A TRIBUTE TO ELVIS 7TH ANN....PHOTOPLAY TRIBUTE TO ELVIS 4TH ANN....
ELVIS ANNIVERSARY PHOTO ALBUM 1978.....ELVIS PHOTO ALBUM 1978.....ELVIS' 97.....ELVIS 60TH ANN BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION....GRACELAND NEWS....ECLUSIVELY ELVIS SPECIAL COMMEMORATIVE EDITION 10 YEARS LATER....ELVIS AN AMRICAN LEGEND..COLLECT SPECIAL ELVIS ISSUE....ELVIS LIVES ON....STAR LEGEND 10 TH ANNI SPECIAL....ELVIS THE COMPLETE HISTORY 1993....ELVIS THE KING LIVES ON....ELVIS AN ALL NEW COLLECTOR EDITION....ELVIS AN INTIMATE HEARTWARMING TRIBUTE...ELVOIS AS HE WAS...THE FILMS OF ELVIS PRESLEY

ALSO, ONE COMPLETE US STAMPS SHEET FROM 1993...
THANKS, STEVE

Re: elvis magazine for sale

Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:14 am

Do any of these from '77 to '79 have an Ed Parker Interview?

If so, I would buy it.

rjm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4