Post here your Elvis' pictures

Elvis '72 - photo with Lichter - FAKE - UPDATED

Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:17 am

I'm not a big fan of Lichter's. Recently found this photo of him and Elvis in the book "ELVIS IN VEGAS" that I just got. Says the photo was taken in August or September of '72. I hadn't seen it before and don't remember seeing it here. Hope it's a new one, if not, sorry for the repeat.

Last edited by KatluvsElvis on Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Paul Lichter photo with Elvis

Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:44 am

KatluvsElvis wrote:I'm not a big fan of Lichter's. Recently found this photo of him and Elvis in the book "ELVIS IN VEGAS" that I just got. Says the photo was taken in August or September of '72. I hadn't seen it before and don't remember seeing it here. Hope it's a new one, if not, sorry for the repeat.

It is a 100% fake, and has been posted here several times.

There are no legitimate images of Elvis with this guy, and it's kind of sad to see these bogus images pop up from time-to-time.

The autograph is also a fake.

Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:20 am

Oh my gosh: look at the signature! The E is SOOOOO far from the L! The exact opposite of a genuine sig! I mean, he tried hard to fake it, but missed the key thing! :o

rjm

Sent From My Phabulous Galaxy Note II Phablet Using Tapatalk 4

Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:09 pm

I had seen this photo in the back of his book E.P. IN CONCERT . In that book there is no autograph ???
I believed up until I saw this thread that it was real , does anyone have the original photo ? IF so can you please post it. ::rocks ::rocks ::rocks

Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:11 pm

Didn't realize it was a fake. Sorry for the post. :oops:

Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:21 pm

Let me make a new post with the photo and say that I had never seen this photo of Elvis before. He looks a little annoyed, or maybe just tired.

Re: Elvis '72 - photo with Lichter - FAKE - UPDATED

Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:40 pm

well, I didN,t see the pictures that you guys are talking about, but in fact Paul Lichter, Claude laliberte (spring fever epfc), his wife and a girl named Sandy Wheeler from Texas met elvis back stage in august 1972. The girl from texas won a contest she bring more than 100 new members to the club and the prize was a meeting with elvis. The pictures in the spring fever fan club mag that was print, elvis had this shirt and elvis get some gift including a very nice
cross that he he had around his beck for a couple of days and Lichter met him again on August 18, and elvis remebered the sprinf fever fc people pretty well and thak them agin for a the gift of the cross.
the pictures in mag, are Elvis with sandy receiving the cross and paul lichter his near by and others pictures from that meeting
steve

Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:52 am

steve rogers wrote:well, I didN,t see the pictures that you guys are talking about, but in fact Paul Lichter, Claude laliberte (spring fever epfc), his wife and a girl named Sandy Wheeler from Texas met elvis back stage in august 1972. The girl from texas won a contest she bring more than 100 new members to the club and the prize was a meeting with elvis. The pictures in the spring fever fan club mag that was print, elvis had this shirt and elvis get some gift including a very nice
cross that he he had around his beck for a couple of days and Lichter met him again on August 18, and elvis remebered the sprinf fever fc people pretty well and thak them agin for a the gift of the cross.
the pictures in mag, are Elvis with sandy receiving the cross and paul lichter his near by and others pictures from that meeting
steve

thank you for setting the record straight on this . IS there any way you can post any of those photos /scans here ?

Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:59 am

steve rogers wrote:well, I didN,t see the pictures that you guys are talking about, but in fact Paul Lichter, Claude laliberte (spring fever epfc), his wife and a girl named Sandy Wheeler from Texas met elvis back stage in august 1972. The girl from texas won a contest she bring more than 100 new members to the club and the prize was a meeting with elvis. The pictures in the spring fever fan club mag that was print, elvis had this shirt and elvis get some gift including a very nice
steve

Please post the genuine photo of Elvis with his best friend Paul Lichter.

There has never been one seen on the internet, every known example a total FAKE, so it will be a major coup for FECC to present a real one! :smt023

Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:51 pm

I will check in a box, cause I still have the complete ELVIS' VOICE mag from the club, I was a member from the begoinning to the end and I still in contact with the fromer president and sometimes with Lichter, who came here in Montréal in our Elvis Convention in the 80's. We still have conventions but no personnalty since the last 4 years. By the way, the girl Sandra Wheeler (sofrry it,s not sandy), there,s a lady who wrote a book on Elvis called
,,GROWING UP WITH THE MEMPHIS FLASH'' HER NAME, Kay Wheeler, anybody knows if there's connection between them?
I Wonder if Sandra Wheeler still around, her club was 1935 ELVIS PRESLEY FAN CLUB , HOUSTON, TX. I remember the pictures of the meeting because it was in the Elvis' Voice no.11 in the center it was a picture of her, elvis and Lichter. I will get back to you with this, and just tell me how to put a picture with my post, I never did that before.
steve

Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:52 pm

KatluvsElvis wrote:Let me make a new post with the photo and say that I had never seen this photo of Elvis before. He looks a little annoyed, or maybe just tired.

:wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:04 am

yes, this picture is in the fan club mag with 2 others including one Elvis signing some posters and albums for the club and for the people in his dressing room
steve
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:08 am

here oteher. sorry for the quality but the mag was printed in october 1972!
steve

Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:12 am

here another one
steve

Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:16 am

I had the chance to visit Paul when he was in Pennsylvania (Philadelphia) in the 80's and I vidit him 15 years ago in his new home in Arizona and still have huge
stuff for sale and he was telling me that he would sell some Elvis' personnal items one of these days, things that it will do in the beginning of the new
century with boham auctions.
steve

Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:14 am

Wow :shock:
All these ones are new for my eyes.
Thanks for sharing Steve

Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:44 am

hey no problems. I think I might have another one but this time is Claude laliberte with Elvis. I should have it somewhere
steve

Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:14 am

How in the world could Paul Lichter, one of Elvis' "best friends," appear only in such terribly poor quality images? In all of his publications, going back 40 years, there has not been a single photo of any quality that might make someone think it is genuine. Sorry, but all of these look as fake as anything ever on the internet.

Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:51 pm

here is a picture of the 5 ELVIS NOW LP signed by Elvis that day with Spring Fever EPFC president (Claude laliberte) and Pual Lichter and Sandra Wheeler

Re: Elvis '72 - photo with Lichter - REAL - UPDATED

Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:33 am

Everyone now knows the photos of Elvis and Paul Lichter are the real deal. So let's move on.

Re: Elvis '72 - photo with Lichter - REAL - UPDATED

Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:27 am

blueskipper97 wrote:Everyone now knows the photos of Elvis and Paul Lichter are the real deal. So let's move on.

A good post is worth repeating.

drjohncarpenter wrote:How in the world could Paul Lichter, one of Elvis' "best friends," appear only in such terribly poor quality images? In all of his publications, going back 40 years, there has not been a single photo of any quality that might make someone think it is genuine. Sorry, but all of these look as fake as anything ever on the internet.

Now, let's move on. :smt023

Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:48 pm

excellent, anyway, in the mid-70's I saw the original color pictures of this august meeting, when I was at the convention promoted by Claude laliberte and some other guys who were dealers from Canada and the States. I will try to ask me if he want to scan and send me the color shots.
steve

Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:15 pm

steve rogers wrote:here oteher. sorry for the quality but the mag was printed in october 1972!
steve

these are just EPIC !!! and finally some vindication for PAUL LICHTER . Thanx alottttttt 4 these :

Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:31 am

Attempts of vindication for Albert Goldman and now Paul Lichter... This place is getting mighty strange. :smt101

Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:54 am

steve rogers wrote:excellent, anyway, in the mid-70's I saw the original color pictures of this august meeting, when I was at the convention promoted by Claude laliberte and some other guys who were dealers from Canada and the States. I will try to ask me if he want to scan and send me the color shots.
steve

Funny how Paul Lichter has apparently never published a single one of "the original color pictures," in the 40+ years since they were made. Since Lichter is a very well-known self-aggrandizer, it defies comprehension how this could be possible.