Chat talk and light discussion

Zoë arrived, my new baby girl!

Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:27 pm

Friends, Mid August I became a proud father.
She's a real happy little lady and although it's a free world, she will know who Elvis Presley is a few years from now.

Image

Re: Zoë arrived, my new baby girl!

Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:11 am

Well, congratulations! What a sweet photo, too. "Butterfly Kisses." :)

phpBB [video]



rjm

Sent From My Phabulous Galaxy Note II Phablet Using Tapatalk 4

Re: Zoë arrived, my new baby girl!

Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:25 am

Congratulations, Daddy. Obviously, the baby is fine. Hope mom is, too.

Take care of that little girl.

Re: Zoë arrived, my new baby girl!

Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:55 am

Robert wrote:Friends, Mid August I became a proud father.
She's a real happy little lady and although it's a free world, she will know who Elvis Presley is a few years from now.

Image


What a wonderful photo, Assume this is your first baby? Nothing will ever be the same again.

I wish you and mom and your child the best of everything life brings. Love her with all your heart, keep patience ever ready in your back pocket, and know that she will grow up to be a healthy and happy human being.

Thanks for sharing this happy event with us.

::rocks

Re: Zoë arrived, my new baby girl!

Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:23 am

That is wonderful! Congratulations and all the best!

Re: Zoë arrived, my new baby girl!

Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:22 am

Congratulations. Great photo!

Re: Zoë arrived, my new baby girl!

Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:25 pm

Congrats Robert! Before you know it she'll be up and running! Enjoy the special feeling you now experience!

Re: Zoë arrived, my new baby girl!

Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:27 pm

RJM, Rob, DJC, Winston, Zolderopruiming (hard to translate in english;) & Alex: thanks for your kind words!

I have to say the mother is fantastic and it's great to see the little girl being totally dependent on her in this stage of her life!
But my time will come;)

Re: Zoë arrived, my new baby girl!

Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:53 pm

What a beautiful baby :) Congratulations!

Re: Zoë arrived, my new baby girl!

Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:06 am

Congratulations

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Zoë arrived, my new baby girl!

Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:01 pm

Congratulations Robert!!

Re: Zoë arrived, my new baby girl!

Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:37 pm

Congratulations Robert.......she`s cute. Best wishes for your little family.

Re: Zoë arrived, my new baby girl!

Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:07 pm

Congrats man!

Re: Zoë arrived, my new baby girl!

Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:18 pm

Congrats man!

Re: Zoë arrived, my new baby girl!

Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:00 am

Congratulations and lots of happiness for your family.a dad and daughter is very special thing as you will find out !!!

Re: Zoë arrived, my new baby girl!

Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:56 pm

Congratulations ! That is one wide eyed beauty- wish you a lot patience and happiness 'watching Zoe grow.

Re: Zoë arrived, my new baby girl!

Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:18 pm

Congratulations Robert :smt023

Re: Zoë arrived, my new baby girl!

Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:21 pm

Thanks all!
Spent a great Sunday with the family and the little misses' alarm went off the whole day.
But I accept the ear damage and hope to catch a few hours of sleep :wink:

Re: Zoë arrived, my new baby girl!

Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:14 am

Fantastic! Congrats, Robert!

Re: Zoë arrived, my new baby girl!

Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:34 am

.
Last edited by TCB-FAN on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Zoë arrived, my new baby girl!

Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:18 am

What a great pic. The love is obvious. Congrats to the happy parents and wishing you a great future together.

Re: Zoë arrived, my new baby girl!

Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:48 am

Congratulations Robert.

Nothing can match the love one has, and the joy from their children, just because they are there :D

Re: Zoë arrived, my new baby girl!

Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:48 am

Robert wrote:Thanks all!
Spent a great Sunday with the family and the little misses' alarm went off the whole day.
But I accept the ear damage and hope to catch a few hours of sleep :wink:



Is she sleeping through, yet? :D

Re: Zoë arrived, my new baby girl!

Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:17 am

Mountain Misst wrote:
Robert wrote:Thanks all!
Spent a great Sunday with the family and the little misses' alarm went off the whole day.
But I accept the ear damage and hope to catch a few hours of sleep :wink:



Is she sleeping through, yet? :D


She does!
Getting better step by step, thanks!

Re: Zoë arrived, my new baby girl!

Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:12 am

Robert wrote:
Mountain Misst wrote:
Robert wrote:Thanks all!
Spent a great Sunday with the family and the little misses' alarm went off the whole day.
But I accept the ear damage and hope to catch a few hours of sleep :wink:



Is she sleeping through, yet? :D


She does!
Getting better step by step, thanks!



:smt006 Such a wonderful time, congratulations again :D