Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

A genuine signed album by EP : worth?

Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:04 am

This weekend i was watching either Discovery or NG and they ran a show about pown (sp?) shops. Anyway, one of these shops was offered a genuine EP signature (along with the belonging certificates) on a cover of an EP album. What would be the worth of such an item, roughly? During this show it was estimated at 60 USD. I found that amount to be ludicrous. Or is it just the Fecc world these days who are the keepers of the flame? That would be kind of sad, really.

Re: A genuine signed album by EP : worth?

Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:44 pm

Good, proven Elvis autographs can still command high priced, several hundred dollars / pounds, but there are so many fakes, you have to be really careful.

If the signature was proven to be genuine, I'd suggest you could multiply that $60 tenfold easily, but perhaps the person making the offer knew that, if it wsas a pawn shop.

Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:51 pm

If authentic...anywhere from $800 to $1,500.

Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm

Ha, thanks guys! I was kind of shocked but this put my mind at ease.

Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:47 am

Albums signed by Elvis are scarce hence very valuable... +$1000

Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:40 am

Legit signed Elvis albums are scarce...most were signed by the Memphis Mafia or Dick Groab when presented to Elvis in person. And most are down right fake and bad ones at that. If you have a genuine signed Elvis album, hang onto it!!!