Off Topic Messages

Re: Are you getting as tired of Miley Cyrus as I am?

Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:44 am

Xaykev wrote:
Bodie wrote:
poormadpeter wrote:While Yahoo News is not known for its great journalistic quality, this article is actually rather a good comment piece:

http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/miley-cyrus--raunchy-mtv-vmas-performance-with-robin-thicke--was-it-really-so-shocking--100831153.html

Her performance wasn't shocking cause nobody can be shocked by anything these days.

It was embarrassing, bad, awful, tacky, pathetic, cringe-worthy and a cheap-shot to make headlines.

Robin Thicke who is on stage with her should have known better than to have anything to do with that fiasco.

He is 36, married and a Father and from watching his performance with 20-year old Miley Cyrus he certainly lives up to his surname.

So true. I didn't expect her to be a great artist, but she isn't even a looker.

I thought she was very pretty before she went psycho. Are there guys that find that whole short hair/tongue sticking out thing attractive?

Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:38 pm

Lonely Summer wrote:
Xaykev wrote:
Bodie wrote:
poormadpeter wrote:While Yahoo News is not known for its great journalistic quality, this article is actually rather a good comment piece:

http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/miley-cyrus--raunchy-mtv-vmas-performance-with-robin-thicke--was-it-really-so-shocking--100831153.html

Her performance wasn't shocking cause nobody can be shocked by anything these days.

It was embarrassing, bad, awful, tacky, pathetic, cringe-worthy and a cheap-shot to make headlines.

Robin Thicke who is on stage with her should have known better than to have anything to do with that fiasco.

He is 36, married and a Father and from watching his performance with 20-year old Miley Cyrus he certainly lives up to his surname.

I thought she was very pretty before she went psycho. Are there guys that find that whole short hair/tongue sticking out thing attractive?

I think She is pretty with a smoking body, the only thing I did not like about her for this performance, was her choice of hairstyle, and that stupid suit she first came out wearing , until she took It off and showed the skin colored skimpy outfit. I would not kick her out of bed, and I'll let her use that long tongue of hers on me anytime :smt016 :smt118 :smt110

I used to watch her Hanna Montana shows with my kids when they were younger, because that's one of the things you do when you have kids, and I enjoyed the show for what it was. I don't blame her one bit for trying to change her image, she can't be Hanna Montana and sing to little kids forever. She is a 20 year old young woman who Is trying to find herself, and she will. At least she is not going around doing stupid crap, like getting into hard drugs, she smokes weed, so what, heck I smoke weed also, not everyday all day, but I smoke it, and she is not going around acting like some bitch who thinks shes better than everyone and treating people like doormats.

And she certainly isn't going around acting like that little punk Justin Bieber and doing all the crap he is doing, man i would love to smack that little punk upside the head a few times. That punk will never have a long lasting career, he is a stuck up arrogant sh*t who can't sing and thinks he can go around putting peoples lives in danger with his continuous fast driving in residential areas, and one of these days he is going to kill someone, and that will be the end of his career.

And he thinks he is some tough guy now, by starting fights with the paparazzi's, what a joke, he only tries being a tough guy because he knows that his security guards will protect him, the little puke, I can't wait till someone punches his lights out, man am i going to laugh my ass off when that day comes. :smt003

Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:47 pm

Clay wrote:
Lonely Summer wrote:
Xaykev wrote:
Bodie wrote:

I think She is pretty with a smoking body, the only thing I did not like about her for this performance, was her choice of hairstyle, and that stupid suit she first came out wearing , until she took It off and showed the skin colored skimpy outfit. I would not kick her out of bed, and I'll let her use that long tongue of hers on me anytime :smt016 :smt118 :smt110

I used to watch her Hanna Montana shows with my kids when they were younger, because that's one of the things you do when you have kids, and I enjoyed the show for what it was. I don't blame her one bit for trying to change her image, she can't be Hanna Montana and sing to little kids forever. She is a 20 year old young woman who Is trying to find herself, and she will. At least she is not going around doing stupid crap, like getting into hard drugs, she smokes weed, so what, heck I smoke weed also, not everyday all day, but I smoke it, and she is not going around acting like some bitch who thinks shes better than everyone and treating people like doormats.

And she certainly isn't going around acting like that little punk Justin Bieber and doing all the crap he is doing, man i would love to smack that little punk upside the head a few times. That punk will never have a long lasting career, he is a stuck up arrogant sh*t who can't sing and thinks he can go around putting peoples lives in danger with his continuous fast driving in residential areas, and one of these days he is going to kill someone, and that will be the end of his career.

And he thinks he is some tough guy now, by starting fights with the paparazzi's, what a joke, he only tries being a tough guy because he knows that his security guards will protect him, the little puke, I can't wait till someone punches his lights out, man am i going to laugh my ass off when that day comes. :smt003

Dear God, do people still believe everything they see in the newspapers?!

Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:18 am

U dont to have kids to listen to Miley.I saw her live in 2007 it was great.Yeah i wish she would go back to her country roots and record a pop country album cause that's the music she sounds best at.Im tired of rap crap.