Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: 3.5" Elvis

Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:36 pm

Thank you for all those wonderful instamatic shots!
Here's one I like a lot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:06 pm

Tony King wrote:Yet another fine shot.

Thanks Tony, that´s beautiful quality.
I have this as June 1967 outside his Rocca Place home.

Here´s a couple more form outside his Rocca Place home, Sorry about the writing across the photos.
The "Kleerwite" photo was for sale on Ebay recently and dated as June 26, 1967 6:30 pm on the back of the photo.
Image6.jpg

However, I already had these ones as June 26, 1967. Anybody know which is right?
670626-Rocca Place-01a.jpg

670626-Rocca Place-02.jpg

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:09 pm

Joern wrote:Thank you for all those wonderful instamatic shots!
Here's one I like a lot.

Thanks Joern.
That´s Elvis and Vernon at Memphis Airport when Elvis was getting ready to leave for Los Angeles on American Airlines on November 6, 1960.

Here´s another from the same day.
601106-Memphis Airport-02.jpg

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:04 am

Here you go.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:01 am

WOW, thanks SO much Tony.
You must have quite a collection of 1960s candids as you always seem to be able to present the photos I have in better quality and without the writing across them.

Thanks again, they´re beautiful.

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:35 pm

bripet56 wrote:WOW, thanks SO much Tony.
You must have quite a collection of 1960s candids as you always seem to be able to present the photos I have in better quality and without the writing across them.

Thanks again, they´re beautiful.

Sincerely
Brian

Well, it being the time of year that it is, I thought I would be nice and open the Disney vaults for a day....lol

Here are a couple more "while the vault is open". In honor of ELVIS and a sharing spirit that is sadly lacking usually.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:39 pm

and a few for luck.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:34 pm

WOW Tony, those are just marvellous, and 5 were new to me.
Thanks so much.

Although I can´t match you in quality or rarity here´s a few I´d like to share in remembrance of Elvis.

690329-Hillcrest-01.jpg

69xxxx.jpg

69xxxx-Hillcrest.jpg

7008xx-Las Vegas.jpg

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:08 pm

Great photographs everyone and another from me. 8)

Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:35 pm

and another for the pot

Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:33 pm

Two cool additions Arty. Hadn´t seen any of them before.
The latter is from late July/early August 1968 as you probably know.
Do we know when the location filming in Arizona was finished?
Elvis most likely went home for the week-ends but otherwise the photo would be from after he returned from location filming.

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:07 pm

Here's one I like

Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:55 pm

A few more...

Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:35 pm

Phenomenal, phenomenal pics. Thanks everybody!!

Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:11 pm

Joern wrote:A few more...

I love the first one :smt007 :smt007
This is the first time I see this photo in such good quality.

Thanks for sharing Joern ::rocks

Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:49 am

Just fantastic! Perfecto!

Thank you so much Tony King, and everyone else. Each picture you all shared going up and down all 4 pages seemed better than the previous picture.

And I know it's not easy trying to put dates &/or places to pics sometimes. Have to look at his hair, his jewelry, his clothes, the background, and sometimes the people he's with just to start putting pieces together. You all do a great job.

I usually can come close on details if I have to guess, but I don't like to guess, I'd rather be accurate so if I'm ever stumped I'll hope you all are able to help.

Thanks again for sharing

Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:06 pm

Here are a few more ...

Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:14 pm

Joern wrote:Here are a few more ...

Thanks so much Joern, I´ve always loved those photos of Elvis in his yellow shirt.

I have those dated as July 17, 1969. I got the date from a 1979 issue of Kaleidoscope Fan club magazine.
Do you know where you got the date from?

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:03 pm

One For Labor Day.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:46 pm

bripet56 wrote:
Joern wrote:Here are a few more ...

Thanks so much Joern, I´ve always loved those photos of Elvis in his yellow shirt.

I have those dated as July 17, 1969. I got the date from a 1979 issue of Kaleidoscope Fan club magazine.
Do you know where you got the date from?

Sincerely
Brian

You're welcome, Brian. I'm not really sure about the date. If I do remember correctly I got it from another person who said it would be July 2, but it could be easily another date.
Two more for you from probably the same date... and one more from April 1st, 1969.

Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:05 pm

another fine shot.

Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:55 pm

Late sixties was the last time Elvis really looked like Elvis. Once he got into the 70s he really slipped. After THATS THE WAY IT IS he was like a totally different person. I loved Elvis in sixties expecally 64-70. His look after 73 was really off. I wish he had kept his hair and sideburns shorter, he looked so much better that way.

Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:56 pm

Great pictures by the way.

Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:10 pm

April '68

Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:12 pm

Tony King wrote:April '68

WOW, never seen this one before, from April 13, 1968 at his Hillcrest home.
Thanks so much for sharing those beautiful candids.
They´re very appreciated.

Here´s another with the usual SAMPLE across it.
680413-Hillcrest-03.jpg

Sincerely
Brian