Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: Beauty from 73!

Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:32 am

daz cav wrote:Thanks for all the info, I was told it was from aug/sept 73? Doc?
Hope to post more from the same show soon.

I´m still waiting...

Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:11 pm

Having fun with Photoshop - Before & After. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by promiseland on Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:18 pm

The fool wrote:

I´m still waiting...

Me too :D

By the way. That episode of PAWN STARS was on TV here in Sweden recently and I was sitting in another room when I heard them talking about Elvis so I went in and since I have a recordable HD-box I could re-start the program and recorded the Elvis-portion of the program.

I´ll check it again this evening because if I remember correctly her name was on the screen and I think I have found a photo of her with Elvis from 1795 I think it was. NOt sure though that it is actually her.

I also took some photos off the screen showing the chain.

Be back later.

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk

Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:46 pm

bripet56 wrote:
The fool wrote:

I´m still waiting...

Me too :D

By the way. That episode of PAWN STARS was on TV here in Sweden recently and I was sitting in another room when I heard them talking about Elvis so I went in and since I have a recordable HD-box I could re-start the program and recorded the Elvis-portion of the program.

I´ll check it again this evening because if I remember correctly her name was on the screen and I think I have found a photo of her with Elvis from 1795 I think it was. NOt sure though that it is actually her.

I also took some photos off the screen showing the chain.

Be back later.

Nice one thanks.

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk

Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:43 pm

Hi Brian

Can you post the photo of her and Elvis from 1795? ;)

Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:56 pm

Well, turned out my memory wasn´t as good as I thought.
Here´s the photo I was thinking of. From February 1973 I think it is.
I believe the lady who was selling the necklace is the one on the far right in the photo.
7302xx-Las Vegas-b01.jpg

Here´s a photo I took off the TV to compare with.
DSC04956.JPG

Her name is Kanani Seanoa (formerly Melin) and it seems she had the chain up for auction back in 2010. http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/7877188
Here´s a couple of photos from the auction (better than the ones I took off the TV)
Image2.jpg

Image1.jpg

By the way, she said she was offered $400.000 for the chain but she didn´t think the number was right. In the program she says she is willing to sell it for $250.000.

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:11 pm

beemer865 wrote:Hi Brian

Can you post the photo of her and Elvis from 1795? ;)

:mrgreen:

Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:34 am

This has been a wonderful topic. :-)

Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:10 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:This has been a wonderful topic. :-)

Is Doc, not has been. :)

I hope we´re not done with the topic yet, we´re still waiting for daz cav to post some more photos from the same show. :)

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:16 pm

Elvis looked great in 1973, he should have done a film, or a world tour, it would have been the perfect time, but alas, not to be.

Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:02 pm

Here's one not seen very often...

Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:27 pm

DarrylMac wrote:Here's one not seen very often...

Cool, thanks so much.

Loks like Elvis is about to be pulled down from the stage

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:53 am

Here's another nice photo from Vegas '73. I've had it in my favorites for a long time. I would credit the photo but have no idea where I found it. Not absolutely sure it's even from Vegas. Anyone have more information on this photo?

[img]
VEGAS-1973.jpg
[/img]

Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:46 am

Great find. I took the scratches out as best I could and tried to fix the colour a bit more.

Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:28 pm

KatluvsElvis wrote:I saw that necklace on a show here in the US called "PAWN STARS"...

bripet56 wrote:By the way. That episode of PAWN STARS was on TV here in Sweden recently...

This episode is also available on youtube - ff to about 15:10,

phpBB [video]

Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:48 am

I found this one on facebook .