Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: Elvis Movie/Publicity Photo Shoots

Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:19 am

The Fool, Many Thanks for the amazing photos and posts

Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:23 am

You already have a wonderful color photo of this, but this is more uncropped. From the 1958 British magazine The Amazing Elvis Presley.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:49 am

Just a little more uncropped. From the 1960 UK magazine The heartbreaks of Elvis Presley and... other stars of the singing world.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:57 am

New, from the same The heartbreaks of... magazine.

Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:11 am

New, from the UK magazine The Three Loves of Elvis Presley.

Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:24 am

From the same The Three Loves... magazine.

Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:38 am

New, from the UK Picture Parade Album.

Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:46 am

New, from the same Picture Parade Album.

Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:04 am

New, from the March 1963 issue of Film Review.

Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:12 am

A little bigger.

Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:41 am

Uncropped. But what happened to Elvis´ trunks?

Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:56 am

Without the watermark. And without the ladder as well. From the UK Picture Show magazine, Febuary 22nd 1958 issue.

Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:00 am

Thanks again The fool!

Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:19 am

New, from the 1963 UK magazine Valentine Holiday Extra.

Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:25 am

New, from the same Valentine Holiday Extra.

Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:32 am

This might be a little better. I don´t know. You decide.

Re: The all NEW "Elvis Movie/Publicity Photo Shoots"...

Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:12 pm

The fool wrote:Fun in Acapulco. Better quality. I posted this yesterday from another magazine. Now I´m sorry, but I just found this in a 1963 Japanese magazine.

Once again thanks for all your efforts, The fool. This is simply amazing.

I have a slightly different picture of this as a poster (where Elvis' looks up and his eyes look brown on that picture!) and it was pasted on my wall for at least ten years. Still have it somewhere but my scanner is very small anyway (and broke, too).

Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:19 pm

luckyjackson1 wrote:
The fool wrote:Fun in Acapulco. Better quality. I posted this yesterday from another magazine. Now I´m sorry, but I just found this in a 1963 Japanese magazine.

I have a slightly different picture of this as a poster (where Elvis' looks up and his eyes look brown on that picture!) and it was pasted on my wall for at least ten years. Still have it somewhere but my scanner is very small anyway (and broke, too).

You could always take a looksy here and there's a possibility the photo you're referring to could be in there as well.
--> http://elvicities.com/~epss/index.php/F ... pulco-1963

And if you're really into it, check the rest of the folders while you're at it. Tons of great shots.
--> http://elvicities.com/~epss/

Thanks for yet another huge contribution, "fool". Your photo/mag collection sees no end!
We'll go through the photos you uploaded later today and add them in.

Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:30 pm

onelove wrote:
luckyjackson1 wrote:

You could always take a looksy here and there's a possibility the photo you're referring to could be in there as well.
--> http://elvicities.com/~epss/index.php/F ... pulco-1963

And if you're really into it, check the rest of the folders while you're at it. Tons of great shots.
--> http://elvicities.com/~epss/

Thanks for yet another huge contribution, "fool". Your photo/mag collection sees no end!
We'll go through the photos you uploaded later today and add them in.

Yeah, found it! ::rocks
But it looks reversed.

This must be my favorite photo session (besides "Viva Las Vegas"). Boy, he looked handsome there! :D

Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:39 am

Two photos from the German Bravo magazine, 29. Nov. 1979. You already have them both. But this LMT photo is a little better. And I think this WITC photo is the same one you already have with EPE´s watermark, this is just cropped more.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:12 am

New, from a Mexican magazine cine universal, April 1964.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:01 am

Bigger, from the Dutch magazine Het verborgen leven van Elvis Presley.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:54 am

Loving You, bigger. Viva Las Vegas, without the text. Both of these from the magazine Elvis in Australia 1987.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:31 am

The fool wrote:You already have a wonderful color photo of this, but this is more uncropped. From the 1958 British magazine The Amazing Elvis Presley.

Wasn't that the cover of the british "I Can Help And Other Hits" album from 1984 (IIRC)?

Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:58 am

luckyjackson1 wrote:
The fool wrote:You already have a wonderful color photo of this, but this is more uncropped. From the 1958 British magazine The Amazing Elvis Presley.

Wasn't that the cover of the british "I Can Help And Other Hits" album from 1984 (IIRC)?

I believe it was. Great memories. That was the first time I heard Sweet Angeline, and I was really delighted to hear it. Raised On Rock was one of the few albums I was still missing at that time.