Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

My Way special edit

Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:30 pm

Friday night here in Moscow. I took some time to watch This Is Elvis this evening. Due to long hours at work and little spare time on the weekends I didn't have a chance to watch any films or concerts for a few months now.

I have first seen the theatrical version of this movie in 1999 when it was shown for the first (and only) time on Russian TV. We didn't have a DVD player at the time and there was no youtube. So this was a a really special moment for me. I even remember it being May, 13 or 14 I guess (I can't figure out the reason this days pop up in my mind).

But anyway, while watching the final part of the movie I figured out that I have seen a great clip of My Way some years ago. It took me very little time to find it. I don't know whether it has been posted it. I do not know where does it come from. But in my opinion it is greatly put together. I hope you enjoy it the same way I did.
phpBB [video]

Re: My Way special edit

Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:10 am

This is so beautiful. Such a wonderful tribute to our beloved Elvis. Thank you for posting. I've seen this, but I don't remember where. I'm assuming the actual footage of Elvis singing My Way is from Elvis in Concert.

Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:32 am

Thank you, I really enjoyed watching.

Miss himb.

Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:33 pm

Very good! Great editing!

Thanks for sharing.

RKS

Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:35 am

Beautifully done!