burning, ripping, decoding ,codec'', etc..
Moderators: promiseland/JimmyCool

Forum rules

Forum rules
Note: Before any posting relating to Software is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL SOFTWARE must be Legal in accordance to Copyrights and Licensing per Vender . If we become aware, the material you are linking or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Google problem

Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:16 am

what search engine would you recommend? at the minute I just get this when I use google

Google
Sorry...

We're sorry...

... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

See Google Help for more information.

© 2009 Google

Re: Google problem

Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:34 am

keninlincs wrote:what search engine would you recommend? at the minute I just get this when I use google

Google
Sorry...

We're sorry...

... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

See Google Help for more information.

© 2009 Google

There could be malware on your computer. Do a thorough check for any kind of viral activity or intrusion or infection. And, also, clean out your cache, history, all of that. Then clean up temp files, do a Registry clean. Get rid of all extraneous email. Any junk/spam, etc.

And then clear your Google history, and sign out of Google, and start fresh. See what happens, then go ahead and sign back in if you wish.

Best I can think of. It is reacting to something. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise.

Google's advice: https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/86640?hl=en

Hope it gets cleared up!

rjm

Re: Google problem

Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:46 pm

Cheers Robin