Chat talk and light discussion

For those interested, TCB World

Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:26 pm

Hi everyone,

TCB World is down over the last week, much to our regret. But it will be back online as soon as possible.

All my best,

Sonny

Re: For those interested, TCB World

Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:24 am

Hi Sonny, thanks for INFO.....will be good to have it back.

Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:24 am

Awesome Sonny! So glad to hear it's not gone!

Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:06 am

Thank You for the good news, Sonny!

Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:33 am

Nope not interested !!!

Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:54 pm

I'm interested, what's going on?

Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:41 pm

Snake Eyes wrote: ... I'm interested, what's going on? ...

Nobody knows it! The Forum is down for weeks now. :shock:

Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:48 pm

Winston wrote:
Snake Eyes wrote: ... I'm interested, what's going on? ...

Nobody knows it! The Forum is down for weeks now. :shock:

Well no news is good news. Shame though!

Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:07 pm

Hi everyone,

We have not given up on TCB World. We are trying our best to be back on line a.s.a.p.

We apologize to all our loyal members since 2004.

Sonny

Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:21 pm

Thanks for the info, Sonny. But what are the problems that it take such a long time? They must be heavy.

Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:20 pm

Sonny wrote:Hi everyone,

We have not given up on TCB World. We are trying our best to be back on line a.s.a.p.

Sonny

Thanks for the update, buddy! I'm looking forward to being able to log back into the site. :D

Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:00 pm

Tony Trout wrote:

Sonny

Thanks for the update, buddy! I'm looking forward to being able to log back into the site. :D

Me too.

Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:05 pm

Even if tcb-world is screwed up big time and requires time to be fixed. You could still add a little message in the website ... as long as it is not about not renewing the domain on time... right?

Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:15 pm

They're not very active on twitter either. Last message dates back to August 21, 2013.
@tcbworldcom

Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:02 am

It appears tcb-world has now been hacked. :facep:

Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:35 pm

Hi everyone,

Diplomat seems to be right :x

We had everything up and running again and now this crap.

We will fix this problem as well of course.

Sonny

Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:43 pm

Diplomat seems to be right :x

We had everything up and running again and now this crap.

We will fix this problem as well of course.

Sonny

Looking forward to see you guys up and running again!

Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:45 pm

Most definitely!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:21 am

Any news on when TCB World will be online?

Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:00 am

No, it seems the long dying process is now over and the found their freedom. R.I.P. :(

Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:05 pm

Polk Salad Andy wrote:Any news on when TCB World will be online?

Winston wrote:No, it seems the long dying process is now over and the found their freedom. R.I.P. :(

Winston & PSA: First of all, please do not put words in the mouths of the Mods at TCB-World - that's rude. Rene and myself both left Albert very harsh messages yesterday regarding his seemingly uninterest in TCB-World and it's status. it's up to him whether the site goes back online or not.

(Winston, do you always have to put a negative spin on every little thing? It's annoying! I want to see the site back online, myself! Between FECC & TCB-World, both sites have an awesome picture gallery - on TCB-World alone, I found over 800 candid pictures of Elvis from the April 5-19, 1972 tour and it broke my heart to lose every single one of them when my hard drive died. We just ask that everyone be patient. We ARE working on this!).

Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:11 pm

Tony Trout wrote: ... Winston, do you always have to put a negative spin on every little thing? ...

Tony, I do not think that the dying of one of the greatest sides in the web is a little thing and I put no negative spin on it. But it is sad that such a big side have such a bad management. What the hell is so difficult to take the data from the server, clean it and put the save data back. It is a forum-software and a server and no miracle. Is there no interest in older times to have more than one admin for a side so big. I do not understand, why there are no one who can do such backups and replay them.

Well, I 'am sorry about my negative spin that you criticize but tell the folks what on hell is the reason and not only we come back and all other is wrong.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:29 am

Tony Trout wrote:

Winston wrote:No, it seems the long dying process is now over and the found their freedom. R.I.P. :(

Winston & PSA: First of all, please do not put words in the mouths of the Mods at TCB-World - that's rude. Rene and myself both left Albert very harsh messages yesterday regarding his seemingly uninterest in TCB-World and it's status. it's up to him whether the site goes back online or not.

(Winston, do you always have to put a negative spin on every little thing? It's annoying! I want to see the site back online, myself! Between FECC & TCB-World, both sites have an awesome picture gallery - on TCB-World alone, I found over 800 candid pictures of Elvis from the April 5-19, 1972 tour and it broke my heart to lose every single one of them when my hard drive died. We just ask that everyone be patient. We ARE working on this!).

Thanks for the update Tony.

Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:16 pm

Tony Trout wrote:

Winston & PSA: Rene and myself both left Albert very harsh messages yesterday regarding his seemingly uninterest in TCB-World and it's status. it's up to him whether the site goes back online or not.

(I want to see the site back online, myself! Between FECC & TCB-World, both sites have an awesome picture gallery - on TCB-World alone, I found over 800 candid pictures of Elvis from the April 5-19, 1972 tour and it broke my heart to lose every single one of them when my hard drive died. We just ask that everyone be patient. We ARE working on this!).

Time to face facts, if the site administrator cannot be bothered with it, it's over.

Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:02 pm

Snake Eyes wrote:
Tony Trout wrote:

Winston & PSA: Rene and myself both left Albert very harsh messages yesterday regarding his seemingly uninterest in TCB-World and it's status. it's up to him whether the site goes back online or not.

(I want to see the site back online, myself! Between FECC & TCB-World, both sites have an awesome picture gallery - on TCB-World alone, I found over 800 candid pictures of Elvis from the April 5-19, 1972 tour and it broke my heart to lose every single one of them when my hard drive died. We just ask that everyone be patient. We ARE working on this!).

Time to face facts, if the site administrator cannot be bothered with it, it's over.

I bet we'll get posts about this site for a long time to come.