Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: Elvis with Natalie Wood

Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:00 am

Great thread.

Natalie Wood was one of the most beautiful actresses of the 50's, and the many photos of Elvis and her are among my favorites.

Here' s one more pic I can't see among the ones already uploaded.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:23 am

Well, the following four photos are slightly off-topic, but they are all beautiful photos and I think they may interest you. And they are free of charge...

The first and second photos are one and the same, but they have different croppings. Among the records Natalie is playing you can see the sleeve of Elvis' 2nd LP. In fact, she's holding an RCA Victor LP. As a bit of trivia, if you zoom the image in you can see she's probably about to play side one of LPM-1382 (note the extra width of the fifth track, "First In Line").

Also, the photo cropped horizontally shows another RCA Victor LP - any bets for LPM-1254 ?. Meanwhile, the photo cropped vertically shows a Verve LP. Among the other records, we can easily see a Columbia LP, too.

As a bonus, a photo of Natalie with a bird, probably taken the same day as the one with the records (she's wearing the same sweater and hair).

And finally, a beautiful photo of Natalie with friends Nick Adams and Dennis Hopper, from 1956.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:23 am

More about Elvis / Natalie ! :

561102 FRONT.JPG

561102 PAGE 26.JPG