Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

NEW FOLLOW THAT DREAM - LATE SEPTEMBER RELEASES

Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:36 pm

Can't see if this has been posted yet but according to The Official Elvis Presley Fan Club of Great Britain:

FOLLOW THAT DREAM - LATE SEPTEMBER RELEASES:

Just as we are packing the next magazine we hear that the next FTDs (there will be three) will be MOODY BLUE (Jungle Room Vol 2), GI BLUES VOL 2, and One Other. The "Live On Stage in Memphis" Vinyl is delayed until September.

Great news!

Re: NEW FOLLOW THAT DREAM - LATE SEPTEMBER RELEASES

Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:39 pm

GI Blues 2 is the one I have been waiting for. Can't wait to see the track list.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:41 pm

Looking forward to see what they do with Moody Blue too!

Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:47 pm

trouble_jw wrote:Can't see if this has been posted yet but according to The Official Elvis Presley Fan Club of Great Britain:

Just as we are packing the next magazine we hear that the next FTDs (there will be three) will be MOODY BLUE (Jungle Room Vol 2), GI BLUES VOL 2, and One Other. The "Live On Stage in Memphis" Vinyl is delayed until September.

Great news!

Weird title, "One Other".

Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:58 pm

Are we getting feelings??
seriously thou... if they do have it and release it im happy. because unlike others i do like the song :D
And America The Beautiful

Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:59 pm

Hi there :D :D :D.

trouble_jw wrote:Can't see if this has been posted yet but according to The Official Elvis Presley Fan Club of Great Britain:

Great news!

What?. No Kissin' Cousins or Roustabout?. I'm very dissapointed :smt005. Thanks for the info!. Bye for now :smt006.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:55 pm

Wonderful news - can't wait to get them.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:08 pm

Great news!

great news if its true!!....the third one should be a concert...hope is an unreleased venue/gig...no Vegas if its possible unless is something from August '71 :wink:

Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:23 pm

Posted today on Elvis Unlimited:

"We got this from FTD today:

Please be advised that FTD will be issuing 3 titles in the middle of September followed by 2 in mid November. We are unable to give full release info at this stage, but it's currently planned that September will include Moody Blue and G.I Blues Vol.2.

I regret to advise that the live in Memphis vinyl release probably won't be issued until mid to late - August. The manufacturing company has been changing premises and nothing has gone according to plan, especially for FTD. I will update as soon as stock reaches
PH in Denmark. I am aware that some of your clients pay upfront for titles and apologise for any problems this may cause.

Roger FTD"

Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:46 pm

mountaindog wrote:

Great news!

Weird title, "One Other".

It is probably "One Other Soundboard"

Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:47 pm

Johnny2523 wrote:Are we getting feelings??
seriously thou... if they do have it and release it im happy. because unlike others i do like the song :D
And America The Beautiful

If Ernst should have had the tape containing Feelings and America I am sure they would have release this on From EP Boulevard. These songs are far more in context on Boulevard than on MB.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:10 pm

Alexander wrote:
If Ernst should have had the tape containing Feelings and America I am sure they would have release this on From EP Boulevard. These songs are far more in context on Boulevard than on MB.

FEPB & MB were both recorded from the same sessions for the most part....with the exception of 2 or 3 songs from the October '76 session, so it really wouldn't matter.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:17 pm

I have heard from a friend that Hans Slebos and Robert Frieser currently working on the 3th cd.
But they work in secret, and my friend said he don't know what project they are doing.
Maybe Cisco knows more.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:36 pm

I hope "Moody Blue" won't get delayed until November... smt149 :D

Otherwise great news - I wonder if there will also be a "G.I. Blues Vol. 3" in the future? But for now let's wait and then enjoy Volume 2! ::rocks

Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:20 pm

Hopefully the 3rd one is more 1969 studio takes!

Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:22 pm

WMarkJ wrote:Hopefully the 3rd one is more 1969 studio takes!

Oh noooooo ! That might offend the '76 soundboard fetishists.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:25 pm

ale wrote:Posted today on Elvis Unlimited:

"We got this from FTD today:

Please be advised that FTD will be issuing 3 titles in the middle of September followed by 2 in mid November. We are unable to give full release info at this stage, but it's currently planned that September will include Moody Blue and G.I Blues Vol.2.

I regret to advise that the live in Memphis vinyl release probably won't be issued until mid to late - August. The manufacturing company has been changing premises and nothing has gone according to plan, especially for FTD. I will update as soon as stock reaches
PH in Denmark. I am aware that some of your clients pay upfront for titles and apologise for any problems this may cause.

Roger FTD"

great G.I.Blues vol 2 and moody blue is 'great' (if it fills up with extra's!) and one 'soundboard' would keep me 100% happy with FTD!~ :D

Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:49 pm

Two sessions will have been adressed in their completeness. G.I.Blues Volume 2 and Moody Blue (a lot of blue as we can see) So no need to be blue. If FTD go ahead with a third Memphis Session release then a third session will have been dug up. Slowly but surely we're getting all we hope for over the years. Thanks to FTD Steadfast, Loyal and True.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm

The 3rd title might/ can be a Eugene, Oregon soundboard from nov 76....

Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:02 am

Rusty Wells 2 wrote:The 3rd title might/ can be a Eugene, Oregon soundboard from nov 76....

I hope that's the case... been waiting for this soundboard for a while now... the November 25th performance is a great show for Elvis.
Moody Blue will make a solid FTD release if they decide to remix the masters...

Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:19 am

Moody Blue. Yeah, baby!

Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:11 am

Hi there!! :D :D :D.

This is what could be the pre-tracking list for the FTD release of AFL1-2428 Moody Blue and the outtakes that are still unreleased by RCA and the bootleggers.

I wish the used the cover that was rejected instead of the original as I find it much better; the colours, the graphics and the bigger Elvis picture 8). Bye for now :smt006.

Note: for further info please check out: http://www.keithflynn.com/recording-ses ... 60204.html

1- Unchained Melody
2- If You Love Me
3- Little Darlin´
4- He´ll Have To Go-No Unreleased Takes
5- Let Me Be There
6- Way Down-Rehearsal
7- Pledging My Love-Takes: 1,4,5
8- Moody Blue-Takes: 1,2
9- She Thinks I Still Care-Takes: 5,6,7,8,9,15,16
10- It´s Easy For You-Take 2

Plus any bonus tracks they might add like: undubbed, unedited, alternate and live versions.....

Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:26 am

Moody Blue could be interesting. Only 6 studio tracks to give outtakes for is going to limit it a bit, especially as there are no other leftover songs from the sessions. I guess the remainder could be live stuff from the April tour, but presumably the best of that appeared on Spring Tours - and that wasn't exactly stellar!

Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:30 am

Sounds interesting. I look forward to these releases and hopefully the other will be a soundboard recording. Thanks for the info.

rlj

Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:32 am

We need the rest of The American sound sessions instead of a boring 76-77 soundboard.