Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Elvis At Stax Deluxe Edition - 3 disc UK promo + PR for sale

Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:31 pm

Just released UK promo for this.

Includes:
3 x CDs in a folding plastic sleeve
4-page press release

Discs look like green-bottom CDRs.
Completely new, mint and unplayed. Only blemish I can see is light creasing round the shape of the CD on one of the paper inserts (see top right of 5th and 6th pics pic) - common with this kind of promo where PRs are cramming more CDs and pieces of card into a sleeve than can reasonably fit!

Plenty of photos follow. I'm new here, but have over 3000 feedback on eBay (PM for ID). If interested, do get in touch. Happy to verify identity via ebay messaging if that helps to sets your mind at ease while trading.

Unique watermark number has been obscured on the pics below. Note however: it's very, very low.

Re: Elvis At Stax Deluxe Edition - 3 disc UK promo + PR for

Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:10 am

HI I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THIS PROMO .
DO YOU WANT TO TRADE OR SELL,FOR TRADE WHAT ARE U LOOKING FOR AND FOR SALE HOW MUCH ARE U LOOKING FOR SET.
THANKS REGARDS MATTHEW

Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:14 pm

why can you not just put your user ID or item number on here that way you may get more interest also

Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:27 pm

Hi again - just to clarify, this isn't for sale on eBay. As it's pre-release, it would get pulled from there pretty sharpish.

This is for sale only, not trade, and I'm inviting offers. Feel free to post them here or send via PM

Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:20 am

have you sold it