Davide

Re: Inside Follow That Dream

Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:40 am

God, your posts are such fun! Thank you, as always.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:20 am

Great topic! Great Information! Great photos!
Did RCA release an EP? Just kidding.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:14 pm

Fantastic pics and info; how does Davide do it?
But I'm afraid some of his info is wrong; this movie was actually called "What a wonderful life"! :P Here's the proof;
FTD PIC.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:12 pm

Here's another rare one;

FTD PIC3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:43 pm

Here's a good read; (the very first FTD book)!!! :P
FTD BOOK.jpg

Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:33 pm

Have found another one from the movie set;[attachment=0]FTD PIC2.jpg[/attachment

Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:28 am

A Mate Of Mine Has Recently Returned From The United States And Visited The Location For Much Of The Filming For Follow That Dream. These Are His Photos.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:01 pm

That's excellent and interesting. Thank you

Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:06 pm

cool!

Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:55 pm

Text and articles moved to start of topic.
Davide
Last edited by davide on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:08 am

Imagem

Davide

Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:00 pm

In August, 1961, Elvis Presley, his co-star Ann Helm, and the movie production company for "Follow That Dream" came to little Yankeetown, Florida. On the beach, they set up to film the movie. The few hundred residents watched the filming and occasionally made contact with the stars. A young girl who lived in the town took four photographs of the set on a kodachrome-type camera and got Ann Helm to sign a sheet of paper. The four photos are 4" X 4" and have never been published

Me and my twin sister were in a movie with Elvis Presley in 1961. The movie was filmed near my home town. It was mainly in Yankeetown, FL, some in Inverness, FL, and Ocala, FL. This is part of my private collection.
The photo you see i am the one holding the balloon. This photo has his autograph on the back.

Twin sisters Pam Ogles(Buske) and Pat Ogles(Martin)- see main topic for a more recent photo.

Southeast Missourian - Jan 2, 1962

Davide

Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:19 am

I bow humbly to your stream of information and great photos!!!!!

Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:23 am

lordy lordy some great stuff here. Pics I had not seen
Wow