Davide

Change Of Habit on set photos

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:40 am

Cant remember seeing these on here before
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Change Of Habit on set photos

Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:59 am

Joe Esposito left of frame on location,Magnolia Park, North Hollywood. (Full frame version)

Davide

Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:20 pm

Davide,Thanks for the uncropped version

Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:17 pm

davide wrote:Image

Joe Esposito left of frame on location,Magnolia Park, North Hollywood. (Full frame version)

Davide

Marty Lacker said it was shot at:
Beverly Glen Park near Sunset Blvd and Beverly Glen. We used to play there almost every Sunday in the 60's.

Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:11 pm

Walt Gilmore (assistant trainee director) : The football sequence was shot in Magnolia Park in North Hollywood. Magnolia Boulevard cuts through it,we were south of Magnolia,along the freeway,you can see the cars going in the background.

Robert De Anda (actor uncredited teammate) : The football game was shot in North Hollywood Park.

Davide

Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:45 pm

davide wrote:Walt Gilmore (assistant trainee director) : The football sequence was shot in Magnolia Park in North Hollywood. Magnolia Boulevard cuts through it,we were south of Magnolia,along the freeway,you can see the cars going in the background.

Robert De Anda (actor uncredited teammate) : The football game was shot in North Hollywood Park.

Davide

Where are those quoted from?

Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:02 am

JamesVRoy wrote:
davide wrote:Walt Gilmore (assistant trainee director) : The football sequence was shot in Magnolia Park in North Hollywood. Magnolia Boulevard cuts through it,we were south of Magnolia,along the freeway,you can see the cars going in the background.

Davide

Elvis : Frame by Frame by Bill Bram

Davide

Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:06 am

davide wrote:
JamesVRoy wrote:

Davide

Davide

Thanks, I want to have the source when I tell him.. Any idea yet what happened to your other thread?

Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:26 am

JamesVRoy wrote:
davide wrote:
JamesVRoy wrote:

Davide

Davide

Thanks, I want to have the source when I tell him.. Any idea yet what happened to your other thread?

No idea,I will attempt to re-construct it over the next few days.

Davide

Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:20 am

Walt Gilmore (assistant trainee director) : The football sequence was shot in Magnolia Park in North Hollywood. Magnolia Boulevard cuts through it,we were south of Magnolia,along the freeway,you can see the cars going in the background.

Davide ::rocks :wtf: