Post here your Elvis' pictures

Elvis LMT Color Photo with Debra Paget

Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:41 am

I was wondering if this photo was originally photographed in color or is this a photoshopped version. I know that some of the promo photos were shot in color & many in B&W. One of you "experts" will know.

The 2nd photo...I hadn't seen before...from Detroit 1956.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Elvis LMT Color Photo with Debra Paget

Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:56 am

Look at the background of the LMT shot and you can give the answer to yourself. :smt006

Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:36 pm

Thanks for your input Winston. Guess I should have had my glasses on...while viewing this photo. I still wonder if the original

wasn't filmed in color as many of them were...especially the candid shots.

Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:39 pm

::rocks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:33 pm

And another (complete) movie-still:

Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:34 am

You all must be correct. I would also like to know if these photos are color originals or colorized afterwards. Thanks!

Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:36 pm

I think number on and three are original color. Number two is IMO colorized. The green of the grass stops in the background and his hair looks strange, but I am not sure.