Post here your Elvis' pictures

ANCESTORS OF ELVIS

Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:35 pm

This photo is suppose to be of Elvis' relatives on the Presley side. Any info would be appreciated. Unfortunately I don't know the history of it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ANCESTORS OF ELVIS

Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:52 pm

I just found out that this is the family of Jesse Presley..Vernon's father. His mother & some siblings.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:18 pm

Thanks for the photo, never seen it before.

It´s not Jesse Presley´s mother in the photo.

Harriett Henrietta Toy Pressley was Jesse´s father Dunnan Pressley Jr´s 4th wife.
His 2nd wife Martha Jane Wesson was Jesse´s mother.

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:21 pm

Thanks for your info, Brian. Please check out the following information, from a website called My Family Tree. Does this mean that all the online records are wrong?

"My Family Tree:Information about Rosella Presley" I can't seem to copy the document from wordpad...which saves in htm format..here, unfortunately.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:38 pm

No, I forgot about Rosella Presley.
The family tree is correct.

Rosella is Jessie´s mother and Dunnan Presley Jr was Rosella´s father.
Harriett Henrietta Toy would become Rosella´s stepmother when Rosella was 20 years old.

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:32 pm

Thanks Brian. I've added a few extra distant relatives of Elvis. Gladys' parents, aunt & uncle...and the blond boy is Vernon's father Jesse.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.