Off Topic Messages

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:01 am

This gal is all oiled up and ready for you Mitch !


Image

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:47 am

TCB-FAN wrote:This gal is all oiled up and ready for you Mitch !


Image



At my age I wouldn't know what to do with her anymore! :sosorry: :cry: :cry:


::rocks

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:56 am

This girl is kind of hot. :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:54 pm

The Hee Haw Honeys. Gunilla Hutton was always my favorite. :smt007 :smt007


Image

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:00 pm

The girl on the far right wearing the yellow top looks like Linda Thompson (?)

rlj

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:38 pm

rlj4ep wrote:The girl on the far right wearing the yellow top looks like Linda Thompson (?)

rlj



Yes, Linda was a regular cast member on Hee Haw from 1977 to 1992. She certainly had the look.


Here she is, with Vernon Presley and Buck Owens on the set of Hee Haw in October 1977.

Image

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:45 pm

Shorts are obviously too tight for her. :shock:

Image

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:32 pm

Does anybody know this chick? :wink:

rr.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:36 pm

.................>

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:02 pm

rlj4ep wrote:.................>

Huh? :shock:

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:27 pm

luckyjackson1 wrote:Does anybody know this chick? :wink:

rr.jpg




Well, one thing is for sure, she's way too pretty to be a Kardashian. (thank goodness)

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:09 am

TCB-FAN wrote:
luckyjackson1 wrote:Does anybody know this chick? :wink:

rr.jpg




Well, one thing is for sure, she's way too pretty to be a Kardashian. (thank goodness)

No, but she's even more depraved. :mrgreen: :wink:

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:23 pm

Actress Marilyn Chambers !! She's a legend ! :smt007 :smt007


Image

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:41 pm

The lovely Tina Louise......(aka "Ginger" on TV sitcom "Gilligan's Island")


Image

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:02 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:Actress Marilyn Chambers !! She's a legend !

Not as much as Jody Miller.

Jody had a song on the charts in 1964.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:00 pm

Rob wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:Actress Marilyn Chambers !! She's a legend !

Not as much as Jody Miller.

Jody had a song on the charts in 1964.



You won't that "legend" thing go would you ..... :smt005

Legend is a term used loosely by so many people. One may think an individual is a "legend", another may not. A "legend" does not come with an official certification. Jody Miller's music is still being played on the radio...her name is still being mentioned, she is still performing....50 years after she broke into the business.....that to me is a "Legend", without a doubt.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:57 am

Cooling off on a hot summer's day.....

Image

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:18 am

Image

This is what I found waiting when I got home. I asked them to leave and what you see is their reaction. I don't want to have to call the law, but I'm tired and I want them out of here.

It's just the way I am.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:43 am

Rob wrote:Image

This is what I found waiting when I got home. I asked them to leave and what you see is their reaction. I don't want to have to call the law, but I'm tired and I want them out of here.

It's just the way I am.


Who would want to come home from work and have to deal with that mess.What a drag.I hope you were able to get rid of them and get some peace.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:17 am

jak wrote:
Rob wrote:Image

This is what I found waiting when I got home. I asked them to leave and what you see is their reaction. I don't want to have to call the law, but I'm tired and I want them out of here.

It's just the way I am.


Who would want to come home from work and have to deal with that mess.What a drag.I hope you were able to get rid of them and get some peace.


Lord have mercy, this is almost borderline pedophile !

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:50 am

Am I glad I have a shower! Never will encounter such problems......

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:55 pm

Rob wrote:Image

This is what I found waiting when I got home. I asked them to leave and what you see is their reaction. I don't want to have to call the law, but I'm tired and I want them out of here.

It's just the way I am.


Holy cow. I didn't realize you had three daughters.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:58 pm

Stop it.

These girls are in their early 20s. Certainly not any younger than the object of this thread was in 2005.

They finally left last night, but I had to get ugly.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:51 pm

Rob wrote:Stop it.

These girls are in their early 20s. Certainly not any younger than the object of this thread was in 2005.

They finally left last night, but I had to get ugly.



You threatened them by reciting the '76 setlist ?? :shock:

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:51 pm

:smt003 :smt005

I think it was pretty hard work to clean the bathroom.