Post here your Elvis' pictures

LATEST LINDA THOMPSON PIX

Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:41 pm

Here are a couple of recent pix (May 2013) of Linda. I know that she was much younger than Elvis...but IMO she hasn't aged well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: LATEST LINDA THOMPSON PIX

Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:49 pm

I will never know why ladies to that to themselves. They would look much better if they would just let themselves age naturally.

Linda Thompson is still a sweetheart.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:54 pm

Rob wrote:I will never know why ladies to that to themselves. They would look much better if they would just let themselves age naturally.

+1

Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:14 pm

There are a lot of 63 year old women that look worse than Linda Thompson does.

Linda looks okay.

Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:34 am

She would look great had she left her face alone. Not putting her down, just agreeing that it is kind of sad. That the plastic surgery LA doctors are ever allowed to do as much to people as they do seems somehow shady if not downright dangerous.

Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:43 am

Mike Eder wrote:She would look great had she left her face alone. Not putting her down, just agreeing that it is kind of sad. That the plastic surgery LA doctors are ever allowed to do as much to people as they do seems somehow shady if not downright dangerous.

plastic surgery has it's benefits if you don't over do it.

If Linda hadn't of had any work done she'd probably look much older.

Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:59 am

Not condemning surgery itself, just commenting how the doctors in L.A. seem to go overboard.

As far as what would be better, well that's subjective. My guess (only a guess) is that she would have looked lovely without it. Maybe more minor or careful treatment would have been the right course.

I am not really directing anything negative at Linda, I think she seems like a very kind person. I just feel sorry about the kind of culture this kind of "artificial aging". These ladies (or men look at her ex Bruce Jenner) in the 45-65 age group who have the puffy lips, or oversized breasts, don't look young-only strange (to me).

Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:46 pm

brian wrote:There are a lot of 63 year old women that look worse than Linda Thompson does.

Linda looks okay.

Thank you..