Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Re: Don't purchase or trade with this guy

Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:36 pm

Tony.. wrote:
tigerman-1963 wrote:I'm in the process of doing an order with Kevin Head.Should I stop?

I'm sure his first name is really Richard!!

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003

Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:23 am

Tony.. wrote:
tigerman-1963 wrote:I'm in the process of doing an order with Kevin Head.Should I stop?

I'm sure his first name is really Richard!!

I always thought it was his middle name. :wink:

Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:16 am

He is a legend.

Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:04 am

It seems there are a lot of Tom Parker type ppl still in the Elvis fan ring.

Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:44 pm

If you are living in Europe (inside the EU) it will cost a lot to import stuff from the US. First of all you have to pay the high (expensive) postage from the US >>> Europe. You also have to pay high custom tax and after that you have to pay sales tax (VAT) for the value of the item you have bought + the postage + custom tax. Which means you have to pay sales tax for the item itself, the postage and the custom tax!!!

In some cases you can make a deal with the seller to send the item as a "gift". In that case you don't need to pay custom tax and sales tax if you are lucky.

Many dealers (big companies) in the US DO NOT ACCEPT to write down the value of the item but most private sellers do. Almost all dealers from Asia especially from HongKong and China write down the value or send it as a gift.

To send stuff INSIDE the EU is ALWAYS tax free and NO sales tax (VAT) is added.

A safe way to send stuff inside and outside the EU is to send it as registred mail with tracking number. :wink: