Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

WANTED Elvis TTWII the complete works

Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:51 pm

Hi
I'm looking to purchase this box set 6 CDs and 3 DVDs anyone thinking of selling theirs let me know

Re: WANTED Elvis TTWII the complete works

Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:48 pm

Home made DVD+R and CD-R copies are for sale on sites like eBay and Marktplaats. I guess the original is hard to find and expensive if you find one.
People who got it are likely not willing to sell.

Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:26 pm

myalfie wrote:Hi
I'm looking to purchase this box set 6 CDs and 3 DVDs anyone thinking of selling theirs let me know

I would avoid it unless its cheap.....
The audio on all discs was released in mono due to a mistake....dear me.
Get the stereo versions instead :D

Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:47 pm

I bought this set because of the DVDs. It is great to see all six shows. I haven't even listened to the CDs. I have those from other labels.

I love this set and would never part with it.

Wed May 28, 2014 8:43 pm

I've got a copy.... PM me

Thu May 29, 2014 5:56 pm

I have a copy. PM me if you're interested.

Sat May 31, 2014 11:53 pm

I'll make you copies of the 'complete works' DVDs for free if you still need em.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:17 am

Hi
Many thanks for all your posts I bought a beautiful mint condition copy last year,but thank you all for taking the trouble to answer my post