Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Don't purchase or trade with this guy

Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Myself and other people have been taken by this guy on the TMMB board. I thought I would also post warning here, just in case he enters here. I copied the post from over there.

Edit: Looks like this person is a well known, long time scam artist, I will add what info we have about hime here. If you know other aliases or contact info please send it to me so it can be added to this post.

Forum name and other aliases: Searchin, Kevin Head, Kevin H, Kevin333, mature_elvis_fan75, serchin54

Known email addresses: kevinh294@yahoo.com, the_searcher7587@yahoo.com

Names and addresses previously used:

Douglas Alvey, PO Box 370, Birchwood, TN 37305
Kevin Head, 405 South Texas Ave, Greenville SC 29611-5618

Re: Don't purchase or trade with this guy

Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:16 pm

Yep. That would be kevin3333333333. He was a nimrod while he was here.

It's definitely mental.

Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:19 pm

Oh no, not again! This guys has issues.

Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:30 am

I must have been one of the lucky few.
I purchased one of the Madison Label
CD's from him.

Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:53 pm

iplayastrat wrote:I must have been one of the lucky few.
I purchased one of the Madison Label
CD's from him.

My first purchase from him was a small order, I got it just fine. He then asked me to leave a feedback post on the forum about how great of a job he did. I then placed an order for 3 more items, one been the out of print Jailhouse Rock vinyl. 3 months later and nothing, he doesn't even open my pm's. So maybe he just suckers people in first, waiting for the big order.

Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:55 pm

Free lesson: buy one item at a time. After you have received it, buy the next item. If someone cheats, then you only lose money for 1 item.

Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:07 pm

What a twat. A person to avoid on Ebay is 'recordcollector77'. He is new to ebay and already has 2 non payment strikes. He didn't pay for an item he 'bought' from me, either.

Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:46 pm

Tony.. wrote:What a twat.

Twat:

The word twat has various functions. It is a vulgar synonym for the human vulva, but is more widely used as a derogatory epithet, especially in British English. The word may originate from Old Norse þveit meaning cut, slit, or forest clearing

Interesting choice of words about kevin33333333333333.

Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:02 pm

He posts a lot on elvisnews.com as mature_elvis_fan75. The dude has a lot of grammar issues and cant spell worth a damn. Now he's a thief as well? UGH

Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:12 pm

He was a thief while he was here, too. Several on here had problems with him.

His posts could be quite entertaining though -- if you could understand them.

Thu May 02, 2013 5:16 pm

Rob wrote:He was a thief while he was here, too. Several on here had problems with him.

His posts could be quite entertaining though -- if you could understand them.

He was the main reason I stopped visiting 'Elvisnews.com.. A complete dick.

Tue May 14, 2013 12:42 am

Yes, indeed, if one takes the time to look for his aliases on this message board (not that one has to), one would notice what a piece of work this guy is. Oh yes, and he ripped me off, too.
His mother had to bail him out, back then. But that didn't stop him. Seems like he's up to his old ways again.

Tue May 14, 2013 3:40 pm

He's mental.

Mon May 20, 2013 3:49 am

I tracked him down on Elvis news. If anyone else feels like adding the discussion here it is.

http://www.elvisnews.com/news.aspx/keep ... warm/14197

Mon May 20, 2013 2:56 pm

A few years ago, he was supposedly 'back on the right track', if his fanatical buyers from then could be believed. My warnings about him then were met with personal attacks towards me. The people who were sadly fooled by Kevin Head since then, have those jackasses to thank for! Sometimes it's a good thing to just shut up and listen to a person who's had experience with a con artist.

Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:12 am

I got issued a full refund from him, for the order I placed that never arrived.

Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:25 am

He should just go away.

Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:41 am

Rob wrote:Yep. That would be kevin3333333333. He was a nimrod while he was here.

It's definitely mental.

Curtis' cousin?

Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:47 am

No, 1 and the same.

Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:33 pm

Another Ebayer to aviod is 'jrrh91'. He is another new one on ebay and already he has negative feedback. He 'bought' an Elvis book from me and first said his Paypal account is 'misfunctioning', then said he'd send a postal order which never arrived. Then he said he'd try and sort his Paypal account out and STILL no payment after 3 weeks. Why do people bother messing decent and established sellers around??!? :twisted:

Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:36 am

I'm in the process of doing an order with Kevin Head.Should I stop?

Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:06 am

Sold 2 € 0,99 discs to someone I used to buy items from. While I always paid for the items, this guy doesn't. No payment and no reaction to e-mail or eBay messages. So I filed a non-payment claim. And never ever buy from him again.

Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:09 pm

tigerman-1963 wrote:I'm in the process of doing an order with Kevin Head.Should I stop?

If I were you, I would. I had the misfortune of dealing with him and I strongly advise you (or anyone else) doing any business with him. He CANNOT be trusted.

Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:27 pm

Sounds worse than Lichter

Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:20 pm

tigerman-1963 wrote:I'm in the process of doing an order with Kevin Head.Should I stop?

I'm sure his first name is really Richard!!