Chat talk and light discussion

Re: Going to Graceland

Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:33 am

rjm wrote:Sorry that someone on there shared an album of yours w/out credit, but it's a chance you take with FB. And, with that many photos, putting copyright notices on each one is not really an option. I would let them know they are your photos. Try to keep track of them.

Once they're out there, they're out there. Like I said on Facebook, I think photos of Elvis and generic pics of Graceland etc are open game, but that was a slightly unusual shot (and I can't understand why more people don't think to point their cameras up there) and I wouldn't have minded if he'd have said, "Hey look at this great pic Jane took!"
But he just downloaded and reposted onto an official page, got 300 'likes' and compliments, and two dozen shares.

This was the shot (resized, hope it works).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Going to Graceland

Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:39 am

Here's me with Lowell Hays.
Nice man, came to the HH to bring me a TCB necklace (which I am wearing). That was my last evening there - and I look tired there too - and it just ended the whole thing so nicely.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.