Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: The all NEW "Elvis Movie/Publicity Photo Shoots"...

Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:32 am

I think these three are all new. From the magazine The Life and Death of Elvis Presley.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:53 am

Bigger & uncropped. From the magazine Elvis Presley Memorial Edition.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:07 am

New, from the Elvis, Tattler Special Issue magazine.

Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:36 am

New photos, from the Elvis, 1971 Presley Album magazine.

Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:57 am

The full body shot is new, the other one is in color and bigger than the one you have now. Unfortunately, the quality of these color photos is not very good. These are from the magazine Elvis: The Legend Still Lives On.

Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:34 am

The VLVegas photo is new, but I´m not sure if the Acapulco photo is from the photo shoot or not. These are from the photo booklet Elvis The Legend.

Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:55 pm

Wild in the country...

Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:15 am

New, from the A Tribute To Elvis magazine.

Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:16 am

New, from the 20th Anniversary Of Elvis magazine.

Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:29 am

New, from the Forever Elvis magazine.

Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:53 am

Without the star-shaped ad, from the Exclusively Elvis spring 1987 issue.

Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:08 am

New photos, from the Exclusively Elvis, summer 1987 issue. The Spinout photo is almost indentical to the one you have, but it is just slightly different. You can see the difference best from Elvis´ right hand.

Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:11 am

I believe this is a bigger version of your #21 photo of Roustabout. From the Song Hits Magazine Presents Memories Of The King magazine.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:00 am

What can we say to you "Fool" that we haven't said a million times before, apart from please keep them coming :D
You are an absolute star taking the time to go through what seems your never ending supply of magazines and comparing with what is already in the folders.
Thank you so much. They have now been added :)

Also thanks to Rizzy for the WITC shot. We believe this is an on set, but thanks for posting it. We appreciate it :smt006

Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:59 pm

The fool wrote:Without the star-shaped ad, from the Exclusively Elvis spring 1987 issue.

Amazing, The fool! Thank you so much for all these wonderful pictures and keep 'em coming!

I had this picture on an Elvis calendar and my dad gave me a t-shirt with this very picture printed on it as a gift for my 18th birthday. Still have it.

Can you name the year and the session because I never figured it out. Thanks in advance! ::rocks

Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:09 pm

luckyjackson1 wrote:Can you name the year and the session because I never figured it out. Thanks in advance! ::rocks

Take a look at the photos here:
http://elvicities.com/~epss/index.php/Flaming-Star-1960

Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:20 pm

The fool wrote:New photo. From the Elvis, The Memory Lingers On magazine.

Thanks again The fool!

Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:44 pm

Uncropped, from The Films Of Elvis Presley magazine.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:59 pm

New photo, from The Films Of Elvis Presley magazine.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:28 pm

Some new Kissin´ Cousins photos, from The Love of Elvis magazine.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:50 pm

Two more pages from The Love of Elvis magazine. The page with five photos, I think those are all new to you. The page with twelve photos, those you already have, these are just a little bigger.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:30 am

I´m pretty sure this is a new photo, although it is very close to the familiar photo we have seen a zillion times over the years. You can see the difference in the shirt on Elvis´ left shoulder. Or am I just seeing things? This photo is from the magazine King Elvis, Volume 2, #3.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:50 am

These three are all new, from the Elvis Diary magazine.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:03 am

New photo, from the Elvis Diary magazine. This is also very close to 2-3 other photos on your site, but it is different.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:56 am

New photos, from the Elvis Presley, A Photoplay Tribute magazine.